Chapter 1: Paige's P.O.V.

The hair dresser stands behind me. In her hands are multiple colors of hair dyes. Red, green, yellow, blue, I lose count. She slowly and carefully dyes my dirty blonde hair. I let the murmurs of other costumers consume me and I close my eyes. When I open them again, she is nearly done. I smile. My hair really suits my personality, bubbly and creative.

As I was beginning to relax, a man with a crisp suit hurriedly walks in. It is my coworker, Harry.

"Miss Paige! Miss Paige!", yells Harry breathlessly. "Wonderful news! We sent someone to take a picture of that criminal, Tony. It might be arriving soon!"

I look up at him surprised.

"Wait, you did!? Thank you for informing me, buuuut there's a slight problem.", I reply. "As you can see, I just dyed my hair. It won't be dry for the next hour or so.", I say.

"But-"

"Do you really want to risk dripping dye on his picture?", I say sternly.

"Well-", he looks defeated.

"I'll see you later." I say.

I manage a company of spies that aid the police in catching criminals. About 8 months ago, a criminal, that calls himself Tony, kidnapped people. Young, old he'll kidnap them all. But after a few weeks, they would return. They had forgotten everything and seem to show signs of mental distress. They brought with them signs of being tortured. Bruises, gashes, cuts, black eyes, broken bones. Pure evil, he was torturing them into insanity.Ever since that, he was on top of our watchlist, but we kept this secret safe from the public. It was too risky.

As I let my hair dry, I draw and draw and doodle. I notice a handsome man outide the parlor  take hi camera and flash a picture of me. I blush profusely. Before I can say anything, he scurries away. That was really peculiar.

After awhile, my hair is dry. I pay the hairdresser and leave.

End of Chapter 1

Hey guys! I'm the author of this story. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I will be posting a new chapter, tomorrow, March 13, 2017. This is based on a series on Youtube called, Don't Hug Me I'm Scared. Also, I will be giving shoutouts soon.