Sneaking inside

Rai walked past a police and fan girls surrounded building when she stopped in front of the entrance. She approached the nearest police officer and asked what was going on.

"A heist by Kaitou Kid is going to happen here. You should stand back, miss."

"A heist, huh..." Rai whispered under her breath as she walked away from the officer. She suddenly grinned mischievously when she saw a lady manager of the building exiting. Seeing the manager left the back door open, Rai sneaked inside and found herself in a locker room for girls. She 'borrowed' a uniform and fixed her hair so that her bangs would cover her unique eyes.

(The uniform.)

~with Kaitou Kid

~with Kaitou Kid.~
Katiou Kid POV.
Dressed as a policeman, it's really easy to go inside the exhibit of the world famous Moonstone Flower.

'I really need to have a challenge. The cat and mouse chase that Mr. Nakamori started is getting tiring'

I looked around to see where I would perform my tricks when a lady, who I assumed is the manager, came up to me. (Guess who?!)

"Excuse me, are you part of the police force that would capture Kaitou Kid?" She said, her black bangs covering her eyes.

"U-um..yes, mam." I stuttered. 'What the hell?! The great phantom thief NEVER stutters.'

The lady lifted her head just a bit for me to see that she's grinning mysteriously and mischievously. "Then I wish you good luck." She said before walking away.

"?"

~End of Kaitou Kid POV.~
"Everyone on your positions and get ready! Kid will arrive in..."

"3!" 'Ready' Rai thought.

"2!"

"1!" 'Set'

"0!" 'Blackout'

The whole building is as dark as night and the police officers are now running like headless chickens, trying to find the white 'phantom' thief. Guided by her instinct and gut feeling, she ran to where the gem is displayed and quickly grabbed it first before the white gloved hand did. Rai can't see anything, since her spy glasses are still broken, but a shadow of a white suited guy, which she only assumed the gender. It appears that he is a little shocked since the eyed gem suddenly vanished. But then he noticed the lady hugging the gem and tried to grab it back, only for her to scream.

"AAAHHHH! Kid groped me!" Rai screamed and flashed her tiny flashlight at the said person. When the police saw where she is, they ran towards her. Kid managed to dodge but Rai, not so lucky.

"Oof! Get off me!" Rai struggled from under the police pile when Kid took the necklace and vanished with a puff of smoke.

"Why didn't you stop Kid?!" Mr. Nakamori screamed at the already pissed Rai, which is never a good thing. She snapped.

"Isn't it YOUR police force that knocked me down?!" She screamed while walking towards him. "And if it wasn't for me, YOU WOULDN'T EVEN KNOW WHERE KID IS! SO IF I WERE YOU, I WOULD START SEARCHING FOR KID THAN SHOUTING TO THE ONE WHO ALERTED YOUR MEN WHERE KID WAS!" Rai screamed at the already cornered and scared shit out of Mr. Nakamori and his men.

"I think Sir Nakamori is scared shit." A police man said.

"We all are." Said another while shivering.

"WELL, GET ON WITH THE SEARCH!"

"Yes, mam!" All of the authorities scrambled away from the enraged female and started to look for the thief. Rai calmed down to think straight.

'Okay, so if I am a magician thief, where would I escape?' Rai then remembered an important detail. '. The rooftop!' She immediately ran to the fire exit and began to climb the stairs but the high heels she was wearing is slowing her down and wobbly.

Rai growled in frustration. 'F*ck heels!' She took them off and carried them. Rai arrived at the rooftop door but it is locked. Frustrated beyond reason, she just karate kicked it and ran towards the helicopter pad, leaving a smashed and broken metal door. She arrived there and saw her target raising the gem up to the moon.

"Stop right there!"

Kid acknowledge her presence and smirked. "You shouldn't go here at a windy night with that outfit of yours, hime-Sama." He stood up and faced Rai.

"Hime-sama my ass!" Kid seemed very surprised to hear a lady say vulgar words. "I'm not a princess!"

"Well then my love, *eye twitch from Rai* may I have the pleasure of knowing your name?" Kid said and magically took out a red rose. He can't stop the nagging in his head that tells him to ask what's her name.

It was then that a mild-strong wind came by and the full moon shone brightly. Rai's raven black hair began dancing with the wind, messing her hair, and the moonlight illuminating her face. Kid gasped when he saw the famous cyan eyes.'Oh, Crud.'

Rai smirked, knowing the thief saw her eyes. "Rai. Rai Kurosaki."

"Hahaha.." Kid nervously laughed, not bothering with poker face. "A-Arigato for giving your name b-but I need to go now." He opened his glider and was about to jump when a card whizzed by and broke one of the hang glider's crossbar. It split into half and Kid began to sweat nervously. 'Crud! How will I escape her?!' He turned his head to see Rai with a deck of red cards in her left hand and a card ready in her right.

"I'm sorry for this, but-" Kid took out his card gun and began to shoot at Rai. She smirked and took out another deck of cards from her pocket but this time it is black with neon blue trims. She dodged a few cards and began to throw her cards. It met with Kid's cards and they exploded. Kid nervously began to formulate a plan when Inspector Nakamori came. This distracted Rai, making a window for Kid's escape. He took out his balloon and flew away.

"Kid! Come back here!" Nakamori screamed.

"Tch." Rai noticed a card and the 'stolen' jewel where Kid was once standing. She handed the jewel to the still screaming inspector and read the card.

Hime-sama, I must say I am quite surprised when you started to throw cards at me. I would like to visit you at this place and time in the riddle.

Flying in the sky, pretty as it can be.
What orange and golden for you and I to see?
It is at night, but also day,
But it casts the shadows well away.
It soars in heat but forever keeps a beautiful, cold glow.

Where cold winds can't blow
You will rise up from temporary death.
And you shall see me waiting for your first breath
To life, one again.

~Kaitou Kid

'How cliche..' Rai thought. 'I wonder how Ryu would react to learn a thief wanted to visit me.' She imagined a enraged Ryu, who is swearing. She chuckled, ditched the uniform and started to walk to the grocery store for her almost forgotten task.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guys, this is an announcement! Whoever answers Kid's riddle on where and what time he would meet Rai would get to have their characters in the story as the twin's friend. Deadline is in April 27,2017.