Flying to Japan

Rai hugged their mother goodbye while her other twin was being mercilessly being slapped at his back by their father. Ryu approached them with a hand on his right shoulder, rubbing the spot where their father had hit him.

"You're turn for the merciless bone crushing noogies from the executioner, Rai." Ryu teased her and received a massive hug from Victoria Kurosaki, their mother. Rai approached their father, Imamura Kurosaki. Instead of receiving the oh-so-painful boogies, as her brother had experienced, she received instead a massive hug.

"Aaaarrggghh! Dad, you know I HATE HUGS FROM BOYS!!" Rai screamed which made a lot of bystanders to look at her as if she's crazy, like hell she'd care of they think.

"That's why I'm giving one to you."

"....sadist" Rai murmured.

Imamura heard the comment and chuckled of how his daughter hated boys.

Rai smiled and hugged her father back , after all, he is still her father. Even though she hates boys, she can make exceptions. After the two siblings had finished their goodbyes, they boarded the plane for Japan.

Being the children of a famous Australian actress and an international Japanese lawyer, they should be accustomed to always riding first class  or so their mother said. Ryu got the aisle seat since Rai had beaten him in rock-paper-scissors for the window seat. Putting on his signature neon blue headphones, Ryu looked over his twin to see her sleeping against the window. Rai had her waist long curly raven black hair tied by her signature light blue ribbon though a few strands is framing her tanned face. (Her ribbon is made out of silk and has a tear drop shaped sapphires at the two ends of the ribbon.). She's wearing a black tshirt that says 'Girls just wanna have fun' in light blue design, dark blue jeans that has a tattered designs and with a chain on its side, and black converse. Ryu isn't bad looking either. Ryu had a messy black hair framing his tanned face. He's wearing a white polo, black fingerless gloves, grey jeans, and cream colored sneakers. Keeping it simple unlike his sister. Ryu sighed, Rai would do anything just to get people to get the message that they shouldn't mess with her.

The pilot had just announced that they're leaving Australia for Japan in just 5 minutes more because it seems the other flight attendant is late and apologized for the inconvenience. Ryu sighed in annoyance, unlike his other twin, he doesn't have much patience when going into another country or anywhere at all, so he decided that he'll just listen to his music instead.

While listening to 'Shut up and dance with me' song, the other flight attendant had finally came. Excusing that a baby barfed nearby her and she had to help. Being bored and all, Ryu decided to examined the late flight attendant's appearance, just for the heck of it. The woman has a little messy blonde hair that Ryu noticed that she is trying desperately to smooth out, her uniform is a little crinkled and two buttons were unbottoned. Ryu also noticed that a fresh hickey on her throat that is partly covered with a concealer and her lipstick is a little faded and had little smudge under her lips. Therefore he concluded that the flight attendant must be making out with her boyfriend and got lost of time. 'Too easy.' Ryu sighed out of boredom again.

Tha plane took off, Ryu tried once again to relax and be peaceful like Rai. Then the late attendant walked towards them and offered them snacks while looking at Ryu lustfully. 'Gods, this woman is a whore. I hope Rai wakes me up soon 'cause I can't hit girls.' The attendant then leaned closer towards Ryu, trying to make him notice her C cup breasts and had both her hands hold the arms of Ryu's seat. He rolled his eyes in annoyance and thanked the gods when his sister grabbed the attendant's hands, stopping the whore from advancing.

"What are you doing to my brother, ya whore?" Rai questioned venomously. Her eyes glared at the frightened whore with a thousand venomous daggers.

The attendant had just the courage to say the most regrettable thing in her whole life. "What is it to you? It seems you're so called brother is not objecting me. So bug off, third wheeler and being a daughter of some whore is quite disappointing, being that ugly"

'Oh oh. Well I'm not gonna say that I pity her since she does deserve it.' Ryu thought.

"Oh nothing really, though I would like to know your name, please." Rai asked in such sickening sweet voice that Ryu winced and gag.

"Oh I don't think a faker like you shouldn't even hear my name but since you'd insisted. I am Maya Rudolf, daughter of Waltor Rudolf who owns one of world's famous diamond companies, and I am the heir." She sashayed her hair, partly showing her hickey covered neck, apparently she has more than one. Then she walked off, not before blowing a flying kiss to Ryu.

Rai whipped out her laptop that seemed to have appeared out of no where and began to search something in the internet. Ryu looked over and saw that his sister had researched where the bitch's father's company was located and fortunately for Rai and unfortunately for that bitch, it's in Tokyo, Japan. Making it a lot easier for Rai to hunt down since they were staying in Japan for a month anyway.

Ryu sighed again. He seem to do that a lot since take off from Australia.

'Women are so complicated...' and he sighed again while pinching the bridge of his nose.