Tropical Land (Chase)

It has been ten minutes since Rai had desperately tried to shoo Conan away but to no avail. She sighed. 'I won't be able to move freely with a kid with me.' Now, they were both running to where the footprints led to but ended up in a dead end. Rai and Conan was about to turn around when Rai heard a click. She recognized the sound and took Conan behind a trash can. A gunshot was heard and they saw the bullet strike at the position they were once standing. Rai embraced Conan to protect him which also ended up Conan's face squished between her breasts. Conan blushed heavily but was unnoticed by Rai.

Rai peeked at the assailant to see a man, who was wearing a trench coat, holding a gun. 'Tch, he would have been easy to take on but Conan would get hurt.' Rai thought.

"Welcome to Japan, Rai Kurosaki." Their suspect said. "Though I must say, you seemed helpless without you're other twin."

This shocked Conan. He couldn't believe it. THE KUROSAKI TWINS are here in Japan and the girl twin is embracing him. 'That can't be true.' Conan thought while shaking his head. 'Besides, he doesn't have any proof that this is THE RAI KUROSAKI.'

While Conan was busy in his own thoughts, Rai is beyond annoyed. "And how can you prove that I'm not just some innocent teenager?" She taunted, hoping to buy some time to set up her spy glasses. With the dark alleyway, it's really hard to see.

"Ah, do you really think I won't know my dear Sonoko's schedule? I looked at it and saw that you guys were gonna meet her with her grandfather at Thursday. Of course to ensure my love's safety, I checked your back ground but it only showed where you two lived. Then I saw you two wearing disguises, go to this park. Coincidentally, Sonoko is also going and today is my surprise gift, though the ungrateful girl didn't enjoy it." He mumbled the last till he realized that he's babbling. "Enough talking! Time to meet your end, Rai Kurosaki!" The gunman rushed to their hiding place, only to see nothing. He looked around but saw nothing till he looked up and saw a figure climbing the wall.

Their guman followed and sure enough the girl is there running with a kid in her arms. He shot at them only to miss a few inches because Rai jumped over a huge gap and landed at the other side. He swore and jumped too. The chase had began.

~With Ryu~

Excusing himself to the police that he needed to go the bathroom, Ryu rushed to the restroom and locked himself at the last stall. He turned on his headpiece and turned it to mid volume, only to hear a very loud gunshot.

"RAI! What the heck is happening there?!"

(Rai is in bold form)
"Shut up, Ryu. And to answer you're question, we were cornered by the culprit in an alley way and he started to shoot-"

"We?"

*sigh* "A kid followed me, okay? Now, stop interrupting me."

Another gunshot is heard and some curses that Ryu is very sure came from Rai. He heard a roller coaster, the sound of waters crashing and what seem like a play of Kamen Yaiba. He pieced the clues together. The coast! His sister, the kid and the culprit should be near the coast lines and from the Kamen Yaiba play, they should be at the east coast part of Tropical Land where there is a construction being made.

Ryu hung up and rushed out of the bathroom. He looked around the area to see any tall buildings, with his sharp eyes, he saw two figures on top of one. One running and the other chasing. Ryu again turned on his earphone.

"Rai, are you on top of a red building?"

"Yeah."

"I can see you, faintly." He looked at the park's map. "It seems there's a maze up ahead of you. Think you can trick the culprit to going there?"

"Sure! Remember Ryu, I'm the tricky twin."

Ryu rolled his eyes. "Rai! Stop messing around. Anyway, make him be lost at the maze and disarm him. I'll inform the police."

" 'Kay."

Ryu hanged up and ran to where the police are. They thanked him for saving Sonoko and the children. Ryu clarified that his girlfriend is the one who saved the kids. Sonoko asked what he wanted for return and Ryu said that he wanted to know if there is any people stalking her. At this, she turned pale.

"You know, its fine not to answer."

"No, I'm fine, Dave. There is a man that I had met when me and grandfather had met his family for partnership of companies. His name is Wataru Rudolf. His father owns-"

"A famous diamond company that has mines in Africa, right?"

Sonoko looked surprised at this but she still nodded. Ryu turned to the police and explained to them about his plan of cornering the criminal and where. The police, Ryu, the kids, Ran, and Sonoko went to the entrance of the maze and entered.