Home

Aunt Clare dropped them at their house (above), and zoomed off, but not before telling them that a maid will come by once a week to clean. Rai immediately opened the door and flopped at the living room couch and turned on the TV.

~Kiss kiss, fall in love!~

She sighed in relief that she didn't miss the anime and returned her focus to the Tv. Ryu came in a minute later carrying his bag and went to his bedroom to unpack his things but he fell over Rai's scattered suitcase by the stairs and had hit his head at the railing.

"RAI!!!"

Rai looked over to her brother and saw him holding his the back of his head, and just returned her attention to the TV.

"What?! You're not gonna help me?!"

"No."

"Some sister you are!"

"You've been training martial arts since 5 years old, how can a small bump affect you?"

Ryu began grumbling profanities and dragged his suitcase to his room. Rai is watching OHSHC till a commercial came up. It says that there's a 35% off entrance fee in Tropical Land amusement park for couples because love is in the air. Rai perked up when she heard of the 35% discount.

"RYU!! THERE'S A DISCOUNT IN TROPICAL LAND! LET'S GO!!"

"There's no need to shout."

"COME ON! COME ON!" Rai dragged Ryu and her suitcase up the stairs and threw Ryu to his room for him to get ready and rushed to her room with her suitcase. After a few minutes, the two of them came out of their rooms.

(Rai's outfit and her light blue ribbon is tied as a chocker.)

(Ryu's outfit and he didn't wear his headphones

(Ryu's outfit and he didn't wear his headphones.)

Ryu sighed

Ryu sighed. "Rai, the discount is for couples only."

Rai looked to her brother as if he had just asked the most stupid question ever. And he did. "Then pretend."

"We can't do that"

"Why not?"

"Because I say it's not right."

"Who agreed or said that you're right, anyway?"

Ryu looked at his twin, clearly pissed. "You should learn to respect me more."

"Why?"

"Because I'm older than you!"

"By only 5 minutes." Rai replied.

At this comment, Ryu right eyebrow began twitching in irritation. He began grumbling about 'disrespectful sisters'. Rai just rolled her eyes and opened the garage.

(Rai's motorcycle.)

(Ryu' car

(Ryu' car.)

"Let's take my motorcycle, its faster

"Let's take my motorcycle, its faster." Rai said.

"No, we'll take my Audi since it's safer." Ryu said, emphasizing safer.

This time, its Rai's turn to grumble. "We'll lose daylight if we go to the park with your car."

"But if we go with your motorcycle, we won't have any more money for the park because of the fine in the over-speeding tickets."

"Why do we even need sunglasses?" Rai said, trying to change the topic.

"We have to keep a low profile since we're quite popular in Japan. You know, being the 'Hunters of the West' and all." Ryu replied while getting inside his car. "Come on."

His female twin grumbled again before also getting in the car.