Japan

After approximately 4 hours, 38 minutes and 47 seconds of being targeted of the whore's stares, trying to calm his sister down from shredding the flight attendant, and had been desperately trying to sleep. (Note the word TRYING. ). The excruciating flight has ended.

"Do you see Aunt Clare?" Rai asked while surveying the crowd at the pick-up area.

"Hmm, nope." Ryu replied while leaning to his suitcase and with his eyes closed.

A tick mark appeared at Rai's head and her right eyebrow started twitching. "Maybe if you would stop sleeping on your suitcase and actually help me search Aunt Clare."

Ryu tiredly stood up and rummaged through his backpack, looking for something. 'I'm sure oka-san had put it here....Aha!' He took out a pink, fluffy bunny ear headband and put it on his twin's head.

"Why ya hate me?"

"Aren't you the one who said to help you search auntie Clare? Now do the lost puppy look."

"No way."

"We may take a lot longer here and isn't Ouran Highschool Host Club airs in Hero in 30 minutes, and there's traffic too." Informing Rai that one of her fav. anime will air in a few minutes and she is far away from a TV is one of the ways that you can make her submit to you.

Rai immediately performed the look and the twins heard a VERY LOUD squeal  from a VERY FAMILIAR middle age woman.

"Rai-chan! You're so CUTE! That my little cute niece!"

"こにちわ、あうんちえ。" (Hello, Auntie.) Ryu and Rai, already took off the headband and gave it to another kid, greeted.

"You know that you can speak English with me anytime." Their aunt said. "Even though you're from Australia, you two might have practically mastered all the languages."

"ありがとう。" (Thank you.)

"What did I just told you?"

"Sorry, Auntie."

"Whatever, Let's go home at my house."

"Sorry, Auntie but we wanna stay at our house."

"Are you two fine by yourselves, all alone?"

"Yes." "We're used to it."

"Okay, then. My red Chevrolet awaits!"