All the girls are starting to squeal. So, he's trying to win someones heart. Maybe that someone is special enough to announce it with this amount of crowd. The crowd now is thrice the amount earlier. Wow, just wow.

" I know I've been avoiding you this past few days. I'm just finding myself. I'm just assuring what my feelings towards you is real. And now I'm here in front of everyone, i know this is embarrassing but i'm doing this because i know that it is worth it. Can you let me prove to you that what i'm feeling towards you is not infatuation? Let me make you feel how important and special you are to me. Let me make you feel the way i feel every time i see you. " slowly he take small steps.

" I know i'm not perfect, but i'll try to be better. " and another step.

" Will you my boyfriend? " he asked.

" Kookie-ahh. " someone called me. " Wont you answer his question? "

Why would I?

I can see that all eyes are on me. I was back to my senses when someone pushed me. I almost fell. When i raised my head i saw Taehyung-hyung in front of me.

" Hi. " he shyly said.

" Oh, i'm sorry. " i fixed myself.

" Answer him already. " a classmate of mine shouted, i think her name is Nayeon. 

" Why? Whats going on?" I asked, as I look at her.

" He just asked you to be his boyfriend dude. " another one shouted. 

" WHAT? " i exclaimed, i look at Taehyung-hyung. And he's right in front of me, still holding the bouquet. Waiting for an answer.

I look at him, confused.

" I know this kinda rush. But do you want me to court you first? I can wait. Really. " He said.

" Am I dreaming or what? " i tried to pinch myself, and i'm not dreaming at all. This is real. This really is happening.

" I'm not rushing you. Let me rephrase what I've said earlier. Can i court you? " he asked me handing the bouquet.

"Say YES! You look perfect with each other. " 

" Please say yes already. "

" If you wont say yes i'll going to steal him from you. "

" Oh man, say it already. "

And i was lost once again. This is happening for real.

" So what now bunny? " Jin-hyung asked. I didn't notice that they are surrounding us. 

" If he'll make you cry, he will face the five of us. We promise you that. " Namjoon-hyung said, showing his fist to Taehyung-hyung.

" So what will be your answer Kookie? Everyone is waiting for it. " Jimin asked.

I look around, and i can see them all waiting for what will be my answer.

I look at the man in front of me.

He looks stunning. He's wearing a black long sleeves tucked in on his black slacks. He looks so formal. His brown hair, plump lips - What?

 His brown hair, plump lips - What?

Taehyung is wearing.

Taehyung-hyung is patiently waiting for my answer. He's holding the bouquet in front of him.

" He's a good catch. " I heard Mr.Kim said.

" I'll agree to that. " Ms.Jung replied to him.

Are they talking to each other or what?

" I'll support you with your answer. " Jimin whispered, I look at him. He smiled at me.

" Everyone is waiting bunny. " Jin-hyung said as he hug his boyfriend.

I look at Taehyung-hyung directly at his eyes.

I smiled.

" Nothing wrong will happen if I agreed to be your boyfriend, right? " I asked him.

" What are you saying? " Namjoon-hyung asked.

" Yes hyung, I want to be your boyfriend. " I said, I could see how his eyes glittered.

" Really? " he asked.

" Yes hyung. " I replied.

He handed Hoseok-hyung the bouquet and hugged me.

" Thank you, I love you. " he said while hugging me.

I giggled.

" And what will I do with this? " Hoseok-hyung asked, holding the flowers.

__________ 

YAAAAY