00:01

Lee HyeRi POV

i sigh, falling backwards onto my bed. my day hasn't been the best. my boyfriend, now ex, cheated on me. i sigh agin. its become a habit of mine. i'm so depressed. i want to kill myself but i can't. i'm a coward. i sigh, maybe the 100th time today. i stand up, walking over to my dressing table. i took off my earrings and necklace. i observe my necklace and memories of the past came flooding back.

« flashback to 2 years ago »

" jackson ah," i whispered. i dreaded this day the most. the day that i'm going to tell him that i'm leaving him. i don't want to, but my parents forced me to.

"im leaving tomorrow to america, " i said, biting my lip and playing with my fingers.

" jinjja?! (really?!) you're leaving tomorrow and only now you tell me?" he raised his voice. i flinched a little. i never heard him raise his voice before, never once.

"mianhae (sorry)," i whispered, looking down and playing with my fingers. i tend to do that a lot when i'm nervous. obviously jackson saw this. he took my hand and intertwined our fingers. he squeezed my hand and smiled at me. i smiled back.

"next time, if you want to move tell me sooner, okay?" he asked holding up the 'ok' hand sign. i nodded and said, " jackson ahh, i need to tell you something again," i said, biting my lip. i needed to tell him as soon as possible. we can't continue our relationship. it just impossible. "yes, my little cutie?" he said, letting go of my hand to pinch my cheeks. i blushed a little, looking away while smiling. i looked back at him at stared into his eyes. i said hesitantly,"umm, please don't be mad."  he nodded, his face now serious. i continued, "i-i d-don't think i can continue this relationship if its long distance,"
i took a deep breathe and continued again, "but can we continue as friends though?" i bit my lip. hopefully, we will still keep in touch. the next thing he did shocked me.

jackson stood up and quickly pecked my lips before running off. i ran after him but when i got out of the park, he was no longer in sight. i sighed heavily, walking back to my house. while walking i decided to text him when im going to the airport.

to: my jackson <3
hey, um i just wanted to tell u that my flight takes off at 9 am in the morning. meet me there at 6 am if you want too :) and if u don't show up i just wanted to tell u that i love u so freaking much that words can't explain. thank you for being by my side all the time although there were some ups and downs. u stuck with me. i know my attitude can be a little much sometimes but u mean the whole world to me and i hope we can keep in touch 💓 bye.

read 8:00 pm

i sighed walking into my house. my parents is already in america. they wanted to move there and i know i can't fight back if it was my parents. they'll torture me. i looked around the house, touching the picture frames that were hung up on the living room wall, smiling to myself. i was so happy back then, look at me now. i'm so depressed. i sighed, walking up to my room. more pictures were hung up, mostly pictures of me and jackson my smile grew wider but fell instantly when i realise that i ran away from me. i sigh. i wanted to sleep but i couldn't.  in the end i just cried myself to sleep.

next day

"ughhh," i groaned. i took a look at my clock and it read 6:00 am. oh shit, i'm late. i quickly ran to the bathroom, looking at the mirror i saw a different person. this isn't me. i'm not lee hyeri. my mascara was all over the place since i didn't remove my make up yesterday night. my eyes were swollen and red from crying too much. i sigh, walking to the shower. i strip and turn on the hot  water.

i step out of the shower and put on my plain grey sweater and my dark blue ripped jeans from aeropostale. i put on my lip gloss and comb my hair. i got out of the bathroom glancing at the clock. great, its 6:50. it takes half an hour to get to the airport. i sigh, putting on my adidas superstars. i grab my belongings and look at my house one last time. i unhook one of the pictures of me and taehyung, and put it in my backpack. i drag my luggages and bags down. i make sure that i have everything with me and grab my car keys.

i open the door to see a crying jackson sitting on my porch. i'm going to miss this guy, i thought. from hearing the door open, jackson looked behind and instantly hug me. i hug back crying onto his shoulders.

" im going to miss you," we both said at the same time. i hug him even tighter. " come on, you're going to be late, i'll send you," he offered, smiling. i nodded and smiled back. i intertwined our fingers together and walk to his blue mini cooper, with my luggages and bags.

the ride was just silent. but a comfortable silence. soon, we reached the airport at around 7:30 am. i didn't want jackson to be late for school, since school starts at 8:00 am. so, i said goodbye, " if we really are fated, someday we'll meet again." i walked into the airport and waved at him.

« end of flashback »

i didn't realise that now, tears were trickling down my cheeks. i wipe them away and walked into my closet. i changed into my pajamas and remove my makeup. i got under the covers and instantly fell asleep.

ok so this book may seem familiar and that's cause i was once @kimtaegomez. but i changed my username and changed the person the jackson instead of V.
ily♥️