We were all sitting in the living room with the fireplace lit as Jack and I were sitting on the loveseat with Jack holding me in his lap and my head buried into Jack's chest, his strong warm protecting arms wrapped around me holding me close. Everyone was getting a little suspicious and curious cause' Jack's overly protectiveness definitely, didn't go unnoticed by everyone. That's when there was a knock at the door, all of us jumped to the sound of the knocking. Jack held me closer as I tried to also get as close to him as I could and we knew who was on the other side of that door.

Darick, Alice's brother, and Grayson all got up to get the door as three people walked in. there was a girl with long dark brown hair, green eyes outlined in a blue ring, and a nose ring that was the color of silver, but not actual silver, obviously. She was also Fairly slim and tall, to her left was a tall boy with dirty blonde hair, greenish blue eyes, and he was also thin and tall with a little muscle on his arms. A-a-and, and in t-the middle of the two, was-was—Nick. He was the one from my dreams!

Nick's eyes shot to me making me freeze and tense up. Jack sensing my distress rubbed my arm and whispered sweet nothingness in my left ear knowing that his voice alone calms me down the most. I relaxed a bit but I was still scared. Alice and Alyssa left the room chatting and Grayson and Darick left with John, leaving Nick with Amy, Jack, and me.

"Brother! It's so nice to see you again! And to you too mother"

Amy got up looking ecstatic as she went over to her son to give him a tight long, happy hug, happy to have her son back home.

"Oh! My baby boy is back home! I'm so happy to see you again! I'm glad that you're back" good to be back"

When they separated his attention shot directly to us, particularly to me, smiling. I froze and tensed up again as Jack started to rub my arm again. But Amy looked up at me with worried soft eyes noticing me all tensed up and scarred.

"What's wrong dear? You look pale"

She said softly. I relaxed and shook my head a I turned to her.

"What? Oh, yah, I'm sorry, I'm fine. Honest" ok, just making sure dear" Yah, I'm good, just a bit nervous meeting Jack's older twin brother and childhood friends"

Amy nodded and turned back to Nick who was still staring at us with a smirk on his face.

"Brother, so nice to see you again. Who is that lovely gorgeous girl with the platinum blonde hair, pale skin, and bright ice blue eyes that's sitting on your lap with your arms so tightly wrapped around her protectively?"

Jack held me closer and tighter. I tried to smile warmly trying not to look or sound scarred or worried when I spoke, but, my voice failed me.

"Hi, I-I'm L-Luna, J-Jack's mate"

Nick's smirk turned into a devilish smile, the smile that I've only seen in my dreams. I froze as fear took over me. Luckily, Amy didn't notice this time. Everest tried to calm me down as Jack helped.

'Luna, calm down' b-but, but I can't!' yes, you can. Remember, jack is here and I am here too' I know but-' but nothing! Jack and I will protect you, if he tries anything, I will take over and rip his head off, and you know that Jack will too'

I smiled mentally as I calmed down and relaxed a bit knowing that what Everest said was true.

'Thanks Everest' no problem, one of the many reasons why I'm here'

I could feel her smile as she went back quietly to the back of my mind as Nick continued to talk.

"Oh! So you're Luna! The Alpha Luna, and..."