chapter 3

After the tour Jack led me out to his black BMW. Jack walked around to the passenger side and opened the door of me to get in before walking over to the driver's side. I smiled at him, Jack smiling warmly back as he got in and started the car. Everest was howling at his. Before he pulled out he looked at me with those warm soft carrying emerald green eyes, an-and, and t-that sweet loveable smile. I swear to the goddess that those eyes and that smile will be the death of me.

"You see something you like?" W-w-what?! N-no no!"

I said quickly stuttering as I blushed and turned away from him making him laugh at me. Oh God! That laugh! His laugh just made me completely melt into a puddle. He just chuckled at he pulled out of the garage, me as red as a tomato. 30 minutes later and we finally made it to the 5 star and very expensive sea food restaurant; The Sea Crab Shack. Jack parked the car and looked at me with those green eyes.

"Ready to go in"

I nodded with a smile, Jack smiled back at me as he got out and walked around the car to my side and opened the door for me to get out. I thanked him as he held out his arm for me to take with a smile.

"My lady"

I couldn't help but giggle at him as I wrapped my arm around his with a smile and upon contact shocks were sent flying out through my body. I still can't believe that he would take me out The Sea Crab Shack, the most expensive restaurant in the world and you have to make reservations six years in advance! How in the world did he manage to get a reservation in a four hour time span?!

When we walked into the restaurant and of course! The first person I see is the one and only, Courtney, lovely. She smile seductively at Jack and just looked pissed off and disgusted with me. Jack noticed the look that she gave me as well when I became tense and pissed off. Jack then too got pissed off for what I'm assuming is the way that she looked at me.

"Courtney, you will not. Be our waitress what-so-ever, now, we will go seat ourselves thank you"

Jack said very sternly. Courtney looked hurt by this and had tears in her eyes, I was kinda funny. Jack and I soon found our booth for the two of us and sat down. We ordered our food and sipped on our drinks and chatted as we waited for our food to come. I ordered some king crab and some muscles marinated in a red marinara sauce, jack ordered some red and blue crab pasta, and the tail of a blue lobster with a side of jumbo shrimp. It was all very delicious, the best food/sea food that I've ever tasted in my entire life.

After dinner we decided to go see a move. Turns out we actually have a lot in common, more than I thought. We both have brother, we both think Courtney is annoying, and we both like to read. I will admit that I don't really hate him much now, but, I don't really love him either anyhow, but of course Everest already does

By the time we got back it was already 11:30 and everyone in the pack house was already asleep, so we just decided that it would be best to just go to bed so we don't wake anyone. I walked to my room and laid down on the bed for a few minutes before I got up to change into my p.js, I was exhausted, but, I sure did have fun tonight.

The next morning I woke up to a knock at my door. I just rolled over onto my side not really wanting to get up and ruin my wonderful sleep, I just ignored them hoping that they would give up and go away, but that wasn't going to happen. A few seconds later the door slammed open.

"Oh come' on Luna!! It's already noon! It's time for you to get up!"

When she said that it was noon I shot straight up completely wide away to see Alice. She just laughed at my sudden behavior.

"It's noon?! Alice! Why didn't you wake me?!"

Alice laughed at me and shook her head.

"I did try! Like 50 times! Man, you sleep like if you were dead"