Chapter 22

You sat up, looking at the three of them with happy eyes.

"Jay..." You smiled, your voice cracking. You both shot to each other and hugged the other tightly. Both of you bursting into tears. You hugged for a very long time before letting go.

"Gabriel," You said after the long hug with Jay.

"Thank you." You whispered. He shrugged as you got up and hugged him tightly, him gently hugging you back.

"Kay kiddo, hands off the merchandise." He smiled as you let go. Lastly, you looked at Castiel. He wouldn't look up from the ground. You slid over to him and cupped his cheeks in your hands, making him look at you.

"It's okay..." You whispered and stood up, wrapping your arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around your torso and hugged you as tightly as he knew wouldn't hurt you, traitorous tears threatening his eyes.

"I'm so sorry... If you want me to leave..." Castiel whispered, kissing the top of your head.

"No, Cas.... I need you here..." You replied, kissing his cheek. You let go slowly and went to the mini fridge, grabbing a couple beers. You told Castiel to go grab Sam, Dean, and Bobby. As he did you gave a beer to everyone in the motel and laid some others out. You all popped your lids, except for Jay who Dean helped. You held up your beer, smiling lightly. "A toast.... To the new and true me-" You grinned.

"-A toast to Gabriel bringing me back-" Jay added.

"-A toast to friends, new and old-" Sam continued.

"-A toast to the family business-" Dean added.

"-A toast to you youngins-" Bobby pipped in.

"-A toast to siblings-" Gabriel continued, looking at Castiel.

"-And a toast to family." Castiel finished. Everyone looked at each other then took a long and thirsty swig.

"Come on guys.. Grab onto Cass." Dean instructed, whispering into Castiel's ear. Castiel nodded and everyone grabbed tightly onto him. In seconds you were all at Bobby's car dump lit with large lights. Dean walked to the Impala and turned on one of his tapes, cranking the volume. He opened all the doors and began dancing smoothly back to everyone. You and Jay shrugged, grasping your free hands and beginning to dance. Gabriel grabbed Castiel and began dancing with him.

"I don't understand.. Why are you wiggling your hips? Is there a specific pattern?" Castiel asked.

"No idiot." He turned Castiel's face to you and Jay slightly dirty dancing with your beers in the air. Castiel's eyes drank up the dancing and slowly he put his hands on Gabriel's shoulders. Gabriel sighed in annoyance but chuckled and put his hands on Castiel's waist, them swaying quickly to the beat. Castiel had a triumphant look on his face as him and Gabriel danced. Dean forced Sam and Bobby to drink and dance with each other closer to the impala. Most of the night was spent drinking and having a party. You all mixed around and Dean went and got more booze. Jay drank the night away and Dean took an interest to her. You warned him with a castration if he so much as looked at her wrong. You and Castiel ended up slow dancing, a happy smile on his face. Soon the party ended in a drunken hoot of life.

Castiel finally dropped you and Jay off, Jay was already passed out from exhaustion and beer. Castiel laid her on the bed, covering her up with the blanket.

"Cas... Come here." You whispered, pulling him to the door.

"Yes, (Y/N)?" Castiel asked when you closed the door behind him. Before he realized what happened you kissed him, his hands instantly going to your hair as your went to his. In a few seconds you both pulled away, breathless.

"I told you I need you." You whispered, hugging him. You opened the door and turned away as the familiar whooshing sound filled your ears. You walked in and closed the door behind you, walking to your bed. You laid down and pulled the blanket over you, instantly feeling warmer. Suddenly you felt a pressure on your bed as a soft hand caressed your cheek.

"There's my girl..." A voice you recognized as your mother's. Your eyes shot open and you froze, trying to control your breathing.

"There's my little girl..." She said again. You turned around to see three figures leaning over you.

One was you mother.

The second one was the Jay you saw in the mirror.

And the third.. It was your father.