Chapter 12

You cried while sitting in a filthy cell, your clothes torn and your skin gashed. Blood ran down your head from the last time Crowley had retrieved you. Your blood was what he desired, the blood that drove creatures mad. He took a needle and shoved it into your veins without hesitation. You screamed at the force he drove the syringe in with. Last time he had bled you he had accidently left the needle in your reach. You took it and stabbed him in the neck. He cursed and fell to his knees before pushing you back with a flick of his hand. Your head hit the stone wall so hard that it began to bleed, it matted your hair. You struggled and panted against the crushing force.

"You ever try that again... It won't be your arm that I bleed." Crowley threatened, pulling the needle out and setting it on the table. He waved his hands and his guards dragged you back into your cell, though they beat you first for your attempt to wound their king. Finally when they left you in your cell you allowed yourself to break down into violent sobs.

Hours later the door opened and you pressed your back against the wall. Crowley tilted his head as he walked up to you.

"So the mutt has finally learned her place." He mocked. You gulped and nodded.

"Please.... Please don't... Hurt me anymore.." You begged, pulling your knees to your chest. Crowley scoffed and pulled you up by your hair. You cried out, the wound on your head very sensitive. He pulled you from your cell into a bedroom, letting your hair go.

"You'll sleep in here... As long as you're a good little mutt you'll be treated well." Crowley assured. You nodded and looked around.

"Oh and take a shower... There are clothes in there for you to wear tonight... You have special people to meet." He said, pointing to the bathroom. You nodded and walked to the door. Before you could close the door he called your name.

"Yes?" You replied, looking back at him.

"Try anything funny... I'll kill you." Crowley said plainly before leaving the room. You sighed and closed the bathroom door, taking a shower and then looking at your clothes.. There was a silk dark purple dress hanging beside the shower, black heels on the floor, a comb, a pearl beaded hair pin, and a hair tie. You dried off and put all of your undergarments on. After that you very carefully combed your hair before putting it in a bun. Your bruises barely showed on your skin as you looked in the mirror. You slid your dress on, it fit perfectly. You looked in the mirror and tried to adjust the top, but no matter how you tried the top of your breasts showed. Your heels went on next. You glanced and noticed a small cabinet behind you. You turned around and bent down, opening the door. Inside was a pair of Amethyst ear rings along with a golden hoop necklace. A knock sounded on the bathroom door and you put on the jewelry. You quickly opened the door, Crowley standing in the doorway with a purple tie that matched your dress. He looked you up and down.

"Mutt cleans up nicely." He grinned, grabbing you around the waist. You struggled to get out of his grip.

"Nuh uh uh little mutt," He chimed, "You listen and play the part..." He finished, growling. His grasped tighten almost until you couldn't breathe. You nodded frantically and he loosed his grip, walking with you to the door.

"Now, Mutt, we are going to meet some important people... Don't embarrass me." He snarled quietly. You nodded and he led you out of his room and down into a dining hall. A bald black man with long nails sat on the left with two kids sitting next to him, a red headed woman sat on the opposite end, and a large white male with sharp nails and sharp teeth sat on the right with two other males; you knew they were werewolves. Crowley sat down on the closest end and brought you down next to him.

"And who is the lovely lady?" Asked the red head with a thick accent. Crowley sneered at her.

"This is the queen, mother." Crowley stated coldly. You let out a quiet gasp, as your heart began to pound. The bald man and the large man both snapped their heads in your direction, licking their lips. Even though you hated it you moved closer to Crowley for protection.

After eating Crowley told you to show everyone the bathroom so he could talk privately. You showed the little girl the bathroom, then the little boy and the two men. The little boy went in, followed by a young man. The other young man pinned you up against the wall, smelling your hair. You kicked him in the groin and ran back to the dinning room, him following you closely. You hid behind Crowley who wrapped his arms around you protectively.

"Timothy." Crowley warned, making him halt. The wolf scampered behind the larger wolf, his shoulders raised. You quickly pushed away from Crowley, stumbling back.

"Excuse me, gents... It seems (Y/N) has been spooked... Allow me to escort her to the bedroom." Crowley excused, and quickly grabbed your hand. He led you down hallways and to his bedroom.

"What the the bloody hell do you think you were doing?" Crowley questioned, raising an eyebrow.

"He pinned me against the wall.... I had no way of defending myself against a werewolf with no weapons.. So I ran." You explained.

"To me." Crowley finished.

"Because I was hoping you'd protect me..."

"You seemed to have no problem with me wrapping my arms around you." He chuckled. You grimaced and sat on the bed, turning your head and ignoring him. He grabbed your chin and made you look at him.

"Don't forget your place, mutt." He growled, letting go of your face and walking out the door. Your heard 3 clanks of metal, he had locked you in.

"Bastard."