Chapter 17

You cried in an endless agony and screamed in a bloody death. You couldn't breathe between your crying and screaming. You held Jay's body close, burying your face in her hair. Her throat was almost completely gone, and blood soaked her t-shirt. Her body was getting cold which only made you cry harder. You screamed, cursing the vampires that had murdered your best friend. You choked on your own tears for almost an hour.

You finally managed to calm yourself, crying silently. You pushed yourself up, your back against the wall. You began carrying her to the truck, stumbling horribly.

"(Y/N).. Please... Allow me to help you.." Castiel begged, sliding up next to you. You flinched and shook your head.

"No." You whispered, your voice cold. Castiel was straight faced, though inside he was slightly hurt. He put and hand on your shoulder and flew you to the car.

"I said no, Castiel." You barked quietly. Castiel flinched as you climbed into the back with Jay's body, setting her on your lap. As Castiel managed to drive as you gently caressed Jay's cold cheek. You held her body as close as you could, not ready to give her over. Castiel finally pulled into the motel.

"I want to go to the cemetery." You whispered, your throat raw. Castiel nodded and pulled back out of the motel lot and began driving. He wasn't exactly sure where the cemetery was so he drove around until he finally pulled in.

"Cas... Please get me a box big enough for Jay to lay in.." You whispered, laying Jay on the seat. You went to the back and grabbed your shovel, looking around. You walked down the path for a minute. As the sun went down you went and grabbed your flashlight, finally finding the correct tombstone. You held the flashlight in your mouth and began digging next to it. Shovel full after shovel full you dug your friend's grave. You wiped the sweat off your brow and continued, the dirt and aching pain not stopping you. It took you nearly an hour to dig it 5 feet. As you started your sixth foot, Castiel came back, laying the box down.

"Get some black lilies.... Her favorite.." You whispered. Castiel nodded silently and disappeared quickly. You started digging again, but sang a gentle song.

"Are you insane like me?

Been in pain like me?

Bought a hundred dollar bottle of champagne like me?

Just to pour that mother fucker down the drain like me?

Would you use your water bill to dry the stain like me?

Are you high enough without the Mary Jane like me?

Do you tear yourself apart to entertain like me?

Do the people whisper 'bout you on the train like me?

Saying that you shouldn't waste your pretty face like me?

And all the people say

You can't wake up, this is not a dream

You're part of a machine, you are not a human being

With your face all made up, living on a screen

Low-esteem, so you run on gasoline.

I think there's a flaw in my code

These voices won't leave me alone

Well my heart is gold and my hands are cold.

Are you deranged like me?

Are you strange like me?

Lighting matches just swallow up the flame like me?

Do you call yourself a fucking hurricane like me?

Pointing fingers 'cause you'll never take the blame like me?

And all the people say,

You can't wake up, this not a dream

You are part of a machine, you are not a human being

With your face all made up, living on a screen

Low-esteem, so you run on gasoline.

I think there's a flaw in my code

These voices won't leave me alone

Well my heart is gold and my hands are cold." You sang, tears running down your face. You threw the shovel and opened the box, laying the top beside it. You stood up and walked to the car, the sun had long since set. You picked up Jay's body and gently set it in the box. You waited for Castiel to come back before you decorated her body with the flowers. You began sobbing as you and Castiel set the casket in the ground.

"(Y/N)... Why did you need to bury her?.. Here?" Castiel questioned you, looking around the spot.

"Because she wanted to be buried by her idol... Misha Collins ( XD Don't hate me)." You responded, looking over the grave.

"Jay was the most amazing girl I'd ever met... She was kind and beautiful.. Funny and sweet... She had an amazing heart and a large brain.... She.... She didn't deserve to die.... And I'll hunt down that vamp until I kill the mother fucker... I vow that to you Jay... I love you..." You whimper, controlling your tears.

"Jay was a damaged child... She was shy and scared, but always welcomed me warmly... Jay had a bright smile and strange clothes, but.... She was my friend..." Castiel announced to Jay's spirit, wherever it was. You slid the top on the casket, and grabbed the shovel. Slowly, you began to bury your best friend.