Chapter 7

"Let her go, Crowley." Dean growled, pulling out a flask of holy water. Sam slid the demon knife out of his pocket.

"No can do." Crowley replied, his grip tightening. You struggled against him as Sam began walking toward you.

"You hurt her and I'll gut you, Crowley." Sam threatened.

"Oh please.... Control your moose." Crowley directed at Dean who pulled Sam back. Castiel stepped in front of Crowley.

"Let (Y/N) go." Castiel ordered, his eyes flashing bright blue. Crowley smirked and put a knife to your throat.

"Make a move and I cut her pretty little head off." He threatened. You grabbed your blade from your pocket and shoved it into his leg. He let you go and doubled over as you pulled the knife out. The blade of his knife barely nicked your chin as Castiel pulled you into his arms. Your heart was racing when Crowley groaned and stood up straight.

"Oh you're a quick one.... Next time I won't be so nice." He promised before he disappeared completely. You looked up at Castiel who was still holding you close to himself. You shank away slightly, afraid but oddly comforted. He made no motion to move but was quickly snapped back to reality and released you.

"Are.... You alright?" Castiel asked you, gently wiping off the blood on your chin with his finger. He couldn't stop himself when he licked the blood off and leant down towards you.

"Cas." Dean snapped, glaring at the angel. Castiel froze and straightened back up, whispering his apologies. You took a step back and glanced nervously at the three. Dean turned his attention to you.

"What does Crowley want with you?" Dean asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

"I.. I don't know... I don't even know who he is." You whisper, locking eyes with Dean. He took a few strides to you.

"That was the king of hell... And you just pissed him off."