Chapter 11

Quick note before I start. I was given a bunch of ideas from KailynFTW so I will use those for the next few chapter... Thnx again KailynFTW

Aphmau's p.o.v

The few had decided to attend phoenix high with me cause I rufused to go back with them to Asgard until I finished high school and since I'm in my senior year they decided just to stay so they can come back with me... We were all in math class. Everyone was looking at me cause I didn't have my mask and that I'm lady Thor. We were just listening to the lesson when suddenly my world went black but as I fell I heard and felt the few jump up a go to my side before the darkness consumed me... That's when I realize. I was in a physical dream. I heard my manic for an uncle Loki laugh.
"WHAT DO YOU WANT LOKI" I yelled at him.
"You broke the deal. The deal was if you leave the few then I won't hurt your friends." He said
"Me and the few are much Stronger then we used to be" I said. He just laughed.
"Who said those friends were the few." Fear suddenly hit me on what he ment. He snapped his fingers and appeared infront of me was 3 struggling figures trying to escape what ever held them. After my eyes adjusted cause of them, appearing set off a bright light, I could see who they were. Struggling in front of me was None other then Katelyn, Kawaii~Chan, and Laurence.
"You have 3 days to either leave or turn yourself to me and become my slave, Or else these friends of yours will die" Suddenly a bright light appeared and I was back in reality. Looked down and saw the few surrounding me looking worried. I looked at my stomach and saw mijolnir resting there. I grabbed it changing into my armor. I motioned for the few to follow me and since I'm the leader they did as told. I walked up to the teacher desk who was looking very shocked at everything that is happening.
"Ms. We need to be excused from class its of great importance" I said calmly trying not to show the few my fear.
"No just because y'all are famous super hero's do you think y'all can walk out of class?" She said with slight fear.
"Listen here. 3 innocent lives are in danger and only we can help them. No police force can find and save these 3 unless they have a death wish. So unless you want to have the fact that you let 3 people die because you didn't let us leave, on your conscience then I suggest you let us leave" I said in a demanding way. She slowly Handed us the hall Pass. I motioned for Jose to grab I as we all walked in our formation out the door and through the hallway.
"So what's this about jess" sly asked as we walked down the hall.
"Loki has captured katelyn, kawaii Chan, and Laurence and will kill them if I don't leave or work for him" I said entering the info into my bracelet that is a hidden computer thing for the few... Its the only thing apart from my charm that they can't track unless I put on the setting to allow them to. I walked to the gym where Laurence should be to see if he was there and it was loki trying to trick me. When we walked in everyone stopped and looked at us including the teacher.
"LAURENCE METELI" yelled making my stern voice echo through the gym. I heard a few whispers and I saw a few people look around.
"h-he isn't here today" the teacher said kind of scared by how I yelled for Laurence.
I motioned for the few to follow me and we walked out and into the hall practically running now.
we then went to the home ec. Class where Katelyn should be. Again when we walked in everyone stopped and looked at us.
"Katelyn firefist" I said sternly and loud enough for everyone to hear but not loud enough to be yelling. Again goes the muttering and everyone looking around.
"She hasn't been seen all day" the teacher said checking her role call. I ran out and this time running at full speed which is fast to the history class room. we walked in looking somewhat paniced.
"K-kawaii Ch-chan" I shuddered asking for her kinda scared and worried.
Again with the mumbles but this time it was a student.
"their have been romours that some man with horns and a staff came and snatched her on her way to school" I looked at the girl. She had dark purple hair and blue eyes. She looked scared but amazed at the same time.
"Who started this romour?" I said sternly.
"I-ivy, M-michi, a-and S-sasha ma'am" I quickly left the room and went back to math to get to pg. I walked it like a boss and motioned for the few to grab the three. Ivy tried flirting with sly and Steven when they grabbed her but they weren't having it. I motioned them to take the girls outside where I could get answers from them... If they have anything to do with this I will make them wish they never had been born.