Chapter 8: Talent show

Me and katelyn have finished everything for the talent show and were now at my house getting ready. Katelyn picked out our outfits and I did the makeup and we both picked out the song.
I had walked out of my room the same time as katelyn walked out of the bathroom. I have to admit she did look very pretty and bad*** in that outfit

 I have to admit she did look very pretty and bad*** in that outfit

We both had our makeup the same except my mask was covering mine and we were wearing our hair in an emo style

We both had our makeup the same except my mask was covering mine and we were wearing our hair in an emo style. We both also had hand pieces. Since my purple power gem didn't match our outfit at all I had to fuse the magic from into the gem in the hand piece since the hand piece is hard to take off so it won't fall off on accident. We both got into my car and drove to the school.
When we got there we got a lot of looks cause of our outfits. We just ignored them all and walked back stage to see the rossome team and the rest of our friends... They all were looking at us in shock.
"Wow jess I haven't seen you dressed like this since you dumped stev--" sky said but max covered his mouth before he could say Steven as in from the few.. And yes I did date Steven but then he turned into a pranker and I dumped him and fell in love with sly. I then motioned for the team to follow me and I lead them to the side of the stage and pointed to Alec in the front row and they all mouthed oh's cause they know about what happened between me and Alec. The show then began and the principal then announced the first person and this went on until it was me and katelyn cause we requested to be last.
We walked up on stage and made eye contact with Alec.
"This is for a special boy named Alec from the both of us." I said and all the guys around Alec patted him on the back and congratulated him thinking it was a love song or something. Then the music started playing

Everyone applauded us and I saw Alec walking out pretty angry. Me and katelyn looked at each other and started laughing and high fived each other..  I don't think we will be hearing from him again..

The principal then announced the winners.
"the winners of the 2016 talent show are................ APHMAU AND KATELYN." Everyone clapped and we hugged each other and the team and our other friends joined in. This was truely a good day.