Friday Night

****************

Friday Night

**************

Again the week flew by so fast. Richie and I hadn't talked about what happened the other night when we  fell asleep in my bed. My mom thought it was so cute that she took a picture and uploaded it to Facebook. Thank god she isn't friends with anyone in my school. 

I was walking into the locker room. Yes I was back in PE. It smelt like shit in here.What sucks most is that I have PE first period. I changed into my  Nike pro spandex and put on one of my Field Hockey shirts. I changed as fast as I could because I couldn't stand the smell. When Sam walked in I told her that I would wait outside because I didn't like the smell. She just laughed and started changing. When I walked out I saw Richie talking with Ben. on the other side of the gym I just went and sat down on the bleachers. Out of the corner of my eye I saw the both on them come walking over to me.

"Hey cutie, you might get dress coded for those shorts" Richie informed me with a smirk playing on his lips.

"Well I could honestly care less." I said all sassy to him.

"Okay you two love birds can you stop? Where's Sam?" Ben questioned us both.

I decided to play a little prank on him by telling him that she got into a car accident. I really wanted to see his reaction.

"Ben I have really bad news to tell you.." I said looking sad.

"Uh oh."

"She got into a major car accident, i'm really sorry." Right on cue before he started crying Sam came bouncing out and jump on his back. She saw me laughing my ass off.

"Whats wrong babe?" She looked at him with her big blue eyes.

"What Rosie said you cot into a car accident!"

"HAHA oh my god! You actually believed something Rosie told you!" Sam was like on the ground laughing.

"Shut up." Ben looked all mad. Sam got up and kissed him on the check.

Man I wish I had a relationship like theirs. Maybe one day. When gym was over I went to math once again I didn't pay any attention to what he was saying. When the day was over I went to practice. One practice was over I got into my Range Rover and started to drive home. 

"Hey mom I'm going to Richie's soon!" I yelled when I walked into the house

"Okay be good sweaty!"

"Okay, I'm going to get a shower!"

 When I got out the shower I went into my walk in closet to pick out an outfit. I put on leggings, a blue tank top, black cardigan, and white flip flops. I looked at the clock and it was six thirty. I went down stair and gave my mom a kiss and went into my car and drove next door. 'Your like why didn't you just walk?' Well that's because my drive way is long and so is Richie's. When I pulled in there was only one other car and that was Ben's that means he dove Sam. Maybe.

I walked straight into his house not even bothering to knock. I looked around for everyone. The last place was his room so I just strolled upstairs. I heard mumbling coming from his room so I walked in to find everyone already there. How awkward. 

"So what are we gonna do tonight?" I asked.

"Hid n seek?" Sam put in