Beach Day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beach Day

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This week have gone by so fast and so has this month! It is crazy we only have two more weeks left with the baby. Last night I hardly got any sleep because Sam an I both had the kids. i really hope these two weeks don't go by in a flash. I have had a blast this month. This week Sam and I actually hung out with Richie and his friends at the near by diner for dinner. It was fun, we all hung out like we have been friends for so longs. It wasn't awkward.. Well at first it was because there were kids from school pointing at us and stuff but we warmed up after a while. We have made so many memories this month. Like me dreading being  partners with Richie but being his partner has made me want to be his friend again. I really didn't notice how much i've missed him. I think, me Rosie Smith is falling deeply for Mr. bad boy.

************

Richie's POV

**************

You know it really hadn't hit me that this project is over in two weeks. That's crazy! I feel like it was just yesterday when I got paired with Rosie Smith. The Ms. popular of the school and my ex best friend. There were so many memories that we have made in just past few weeks. My top favorite one was the pranking war last weekend. I really hope we could be friends after this project. I mean after all she went to dinner with me and my friends this week with Sam by Rosie's side. it was a nice night. I had fun. I really have missed Rosie these past few years. I think, me Richie Thomson is falling deeply for Ms. popular. 

*********

Third Person POV

*********

Everyone was meeting up at RIchie's house. Richie's mom Tammy was really glad that Sam and Rosie were coming along. She hadn't seen them since they were twelve. Once everyone was there they pilled into Rosie's and Richie's car. Richie had Mike, Tom, and, Jon. An Rosie had Sam, Ben, and Jack. Sam was sitting in the back seat with Ben. They were flirting away. Jack had taken the front seat with Rosie. She really didn't mind because she was just going to jam out to One Direction the entire ride which was two hours. Enough to get through like all of their albums. 

***************

Sam's POV

**************

I was really excited for today. Rosie and I drove over to Richie's house really early for breakfast. His mom had invited us. I was really excited to see Tammy! She was like mine and Rosie's second mom. We always went to her for problems. she even used to let us have sleepovers with Richie. Crazy I know. hah. When we pulled into their driveway we went up to Richie's door and contemplated to just walk in or ring the doorbell. We just walk in, straight to the kitchen. They probably wouldn't care. We walked into the kitchen and saw Richie just in his underwear. Rosie was piratically drooling over him. 

"pst, Rosie stop drooling over him" I nudge her arm and whispered to her. 

"Oh  right"

She was blushing so hard right now. When she got her stuff together she went and gave Tammy a hug, I joined in too. There were tears brimming her eyes.

"I havn't seen you guys in so long! Richie talks about you guys all the time. Oh and nice pranking last weekend girls hah."

"Oh does he? How sweet." Rosie and I said in sync