Saturday With Megan, Josh, Emily, and Sam

_____________________

Saturday With Megan, Josh, Emily, and Sam

______________________

It is Saturday morning and Sam and I are eating the breakfast that Jamie had made us before she had left for work. We are having waffles, eggs, and bacon. Jamie is honestly the best cook in my opinion

"Sam do you know if it is going to be hot today?"

"Yeah its suppose to be 87 I wanna go to the beach with everyone"

"That's why I asked what the temp was going to be, Should we text them and tell everyone to bring there bathing suits?" I questioned.

"Yeah"

*Text message to Megan, Josh, and Emily.*

Me: "Hey guys bring your bathing suits were going to the beach."

Josh; Kay babes ;) I'll be over soon. I see you eating your walffes. 

Emily: Okay and Josh don't be a stalker

Megan: You bitches you woke me up! Why are you guys up at 10am?!

Sam:Ugh Josh stop spying on us! I know were hot but still not that hot in the morning ;)

Emily: Ugh you guys just date its ovi you like each other 

Me: No Sam has her eyes on another :D

Sam: Rosie I'm right next to you I can still hurt you.

Megan: I'm coming over now since I can't go back to bed. 

Josh: ME TOO! Let me get my swim shorts on

Emily: ME THREE! 

Sam/me: Kay see ya guys l8 <33

* End of message*

As we finished breakfast we talked about what we were going to wear. We planned on wearing the same thing because every one hated how we dressed alike. We quickly got dressed because they were coming over soon and they all lived really close Josh living the closest. 

The outfit was Pink high wasted shorts with a loos fitted tank. Along with our bathing suits under neath. they were matching pink top and black bottoms. Our shoes with just black flip flops. Our hair was both braided to the side. No make-up.

We heard talking down stairs so we ran down to find Megan yelling at everyone  because we woke her up. She's a strange one I tell you. 

"Guys lets go! I wanna go to the beach!" I yelled over everyone.

They all turned to me and mumbled fine. We decided to drive even though it was right there. But if we want to go get something to eat we can drive.

 "I feel like its been a million years since I've seen you guys!" Emily shrieked from the back of the car. 

"Oh my god same! You guys have to stay here the ENTIRE summer this year!" Megan chimed in 

" Yeah! It would be a lot of fun. You could meet more of our friends." Josh said

"We'll talk to our moms most likely we will .be able to stay." Sam admitted 

Every summer we usually just stay a month but we are getting older and can drive now that I'm sure Sam and I's moms wouldn't care. 

When we got there their was barely anyone on the beach. We played some Frisbee and  went in the water and rough housed for a good hour. We even met a few new people at the because but they weren't people that  I wouldn't want to be long term friends with. By now it was 8 o'clock. We went back to Jamie's house and then everyone left to go get change because we were going out to town. No not clubbing were not really in to that but were just going out to a nice dinner. 

I was wearing a black dress that came mid thigh and one strap my hair in loos curls and a smokey eye. nude lips Sam was wearing a pink dress that came mid thigh and was strapless her hair in tight curls and a light pink eye and nude lips. Once everyone got here we pilled into my Range Rover and we to Hibachi. We were there for almost 2 hours. By now it was 9:30. Megan, Josh, and Emilt came back to Jamie's place and were going to spend the night. We watched The Hunger Games on On Demand. We all fell asleep on the couch cuddled up together.