Health Class Hell

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Health Class Hell

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

As I walked into the class everyone tuned to look at me. I was used to this but not when I walked into classes. Just around the halls. 

"Ah Rosie, I enjoyed your weekend with the doll. Do you mind if I show the class?" Mr. Sharples questioned me as I was about to sit down in my seat. 

"Um.. not at all!" I gave him a fake smile. Of course I minded, I'm going to get laughed at.

Right before the video started Richie walked into the class and took a seat behind me. He doesn't know that this is our video that is loading. 

During the video my face got all read I could just tell because I felt the heat on my cheeks. The class was cracking up. They saw me pranking Richie with the balloons, the water guns, the food fight in my kitchen, the water gun fight in my room, and all the many things that we did on Sunday. I have never seen Mr. Sharples laugh so hard in his life. This was so embarrassing, but it was actually funny to watch. This weekend was actually really fun, I felt like we were all friends again. I don't know. When Richie threw me into the pool his eyes just lit up with excitement. I havn't seen that in a while usually his eyes are just a deep dark blue. This weekend they were a very nice sea water blue. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The rest of the day went by in a blur. The word went around about mine and Rchie's pranking war this weekend. So many people have asked me if we were dating or something, like what does having a pranking war have to do with us dating. Like really these people need to grow up sometimes. 

When I got out of practice I went straight home because I had a ton of homework to do. When I got to my room there was someone sitting on my balcony, that person was Richie. Why was he here?

"Um can I help you?" I asked as I opened up my balcony door. 

"Oh hey! I wanted to know if you and Sam would wanna go to the beach this weekend with me and the guys? Its fine if you say no.." 

"I'll ask Sam and then i'll text you"

We talked out on my balcony for a few minutes then he lefted. He touched my arm on accident but I felt a jolt of electricity go through my arm. That was strange. i just ignored it and went back into my room to do my homework. 

I did my homework for almost three hours after I finished I went downstairs to get something to eat. It was around eleven o'clock at night. 

*Text message to Sam*

"Hey, Richie invited us to the beach this weekend. Wanna go?"

"Yeah sure. Is Ben going to be there?"

"I guess he said his group would be coming."

"Eeep! Okay yes I am defiantly going!"

"LOL, okay I'll tell Richie that we'll go. G2g going to get a shower and then bed. I'll pick you up tomorrow kay."

"Okay don't drown I don't want to go to the beach alone. HAHA. Love ya night <3"

* End of text message with Sam*

*start of text message with Richie*

"Hey Sam and I will be coming this weekend. What time are we leaving?"

"Okay and idk probably eary to beat traffic."

"Okay."

*End of text message with Richie*

I took a really quick shower because I was exhausted. When I got out I went into my closet and picked out my out fit for tomorrow. It was a nice high wasted skirt (black), a pink tank top, with a neon pink cardigan, and sandals. I will be curling my hair tomorrow and doing my make-up. See I actually do get a nice for school...sometimes. I put on my Nike pro spandex and a sports bra and jumped into my bed. I was asleep atlest five minutes later. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey hey! Short update I know, I have to write a paper for school and its due tomorrow and I havn't even started it haha. Hope you had a nice weekend. I'll try to update later today!

Comment and vote :) <3333 

-Mia