Planing Revenge

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Planing Revenge 

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

    It is now Sunday morning and Sam and I are planing our revenge on the boys. We usually get them back, however they don't ever find out it is us. When we do our revenge we hide in Richie's tree house in the back yard that he doesn't use anymore. So today Sam and I are filling water balloons with all different colors of glitter paint. At 9 o' clock tonight they will walk outside, get bombarded with glittery paint, glue and feathers. We set up a camera right below us to catch all the action. We prank them alot, just about as many times they have pranked us, yet we never get caught.

     I ran put back and made a bunch of noise to lure him out.Were hiding in the bushes in the back to watch it live. 3...2...1... HOLY SHIT he saw the balloons but he didn't even move he just stood there and watched in shock of what was happening. 10 seconds later he flipped out cursing some very unpleasant things. Once Richie went back into the house to clean up, we left and ran down the block to get to my car laughing our ass off. We quickly grabbed my phone because it could rain at anytime, you don't know with Florida's weather. On the way home we watched the video like 7 times. I had tears brimming my eyes from laughing so hard. We were going to post the video on our Youtube channel. We post all the pranks we do on the guys on there. I'm suprised they haven't found it yet because like the whole school practically knows about it. (Not really just our possy of friends lol) 

    Its around 10 o'clock now and me and Sam cuddled up in her bed together thinking of what to do tonight. We passed out after we got our stuff back from Richie's house. Sam's mom told me my mom dropped by and hung out for awhile hoping we would wake up an hour ago do something with them. But we didn't. Oops. 

We woke up around midnight.

"Lucy I want Starbucks and Taco Bell!'

"Mmm..me too. I could go for a Caramel Frappe!"

"Yay! I'll drive!"

    It was a 15 minute drive to starbucks. We got our coffee and headed off to Taco Bell. We literally live for these two things. Sam's mom told us to pick her up something too. 

"Hi can I get 6 soft tacos to go?"

"Okay will that be it miss?"

"Yes... umm.... Arnold" I called him by his name because I saw his name tag and my mom always told me to call someone by their name because it catches their attention. He looked at me and gave me a short smile. He was pretty cute. I'm sure he goes to our school probably, but he looks older..maybe a senior. But he's not my type. 

     Me and Sam were on our way home now. I practically live at Sam's. Sam and I are like a divorced family, every other weekend I go to hers then she comes to mine. I call her parents, mom and dad and she does the same to my parents. 

"MOMMMM WERE HOME!"  Sam screamed to her mom who was upstairs in the shower because we heard it on. 

The water was still running so we decided to eat without her. When she finally came down stairs to join us we told her what we did to Richie. She started cracking up like she was crazy and praised us for our work. We all miss him but we like picking on him. Our bad hah. My phone read 1 o'clock. Once Sam and I were done eating we went upstairs and went to bed. 

_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

Hey guys! I hoped you liked this chapter it took me a while to write it becuase I wanted to make it good.  haha. Well thanks for reading bye! P.S: SHOUT OUT TO MY BEST FRIEND JILL (jill_romito) FOR PRACTICALLY REWRITING THE WHOLE BOOK. 

-M

_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+