Pranking has begun... But is just the beginning

Hey guys! So I didn't have school today due to snow so I will try to make this chapter extra long :D

-M

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

@@@@@@@@@@@

Pranking has begun 

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

@@@@@@@

Rosie's POV

It is now 8:30 PM. Richie and his friends havn't done anything to us. We've put all our pranks together but right now were going to get something to eat with my mom and Sam's mom. My mom is nine months pregnant and is do any day now, she has laterally been craving everything under the sun. It is crazy.

We took separate cars because we need to leave by 9:30 to get back to my house to do the pranks.

"Okay Sam when we get back we are going to do the water balloons."

"Okay, I asked Ben what is was doing tonight and he said swimming at Richie's." Sam informed me

"Okay. So eat fast." I hissed

Our moms brought us to applebee's. Ugh I hate this place. I'll just get pasta.

"So girls what did you do today since you stayed home?" Both our moms had a questioning look on their faces.

"Well you see we are starting a pranking war with Richie is his 'groupies' so we kinda just go ready that." Sam informed them.

"Oh, would we be able to join you guys? I wanna have some fun! Since i'm pregnant doesn't mean i can't do anything!" My mom complained to us.

"Fine but you better eat fast we have to be back at our house by 9:30. Were throwing water balloons filled with paint in them. Sam asked her partner for the project what he was doing later since he is friends with Richie and he said swimming at Richie's." I informed both our moms

"Ohh fun! How many things are you doing on them tonight?"

"Umm too many to count, but you will have a blast tonight and the rest of the weekend!" Sam was practically bouncing out of her seat. 

We ordered our food fast and ate like we were running a race. In all it took us an hour to eat. Now we were on our way home. Sam's mom and my mom stopped at the store. They wanted to get marshmallow launchers. Their such kids at heart. 

When we pulled into the drive way we heard music blasting from next door.

"When you walk into the hour watch your surroundings. Make sure nothing is out of place or any traps. Got me?"

"Yeah, and get the key from under you mat don't want them coming in in the middle of the night."

"Okay."

With that we ran to the door and made sure we didn't make a lot of noise because they could be expecting us. When we got in I saw the kitchen light on. We never leave that light on. Oh great. 

"Sam, were going to go upstairs change into bathing suits just in case that there's a water prank a waiting us."

"Okay."

I shot my mom a quick text telling her not to go in the kitchen because there might me a trap and I don't want her getting hurt. 

I put on an all black bikini with black soffees and a black tank top. I made Sam wore all black also because if were going to be sneaking around tonight I don't was to get caught. We made our way down stairs. The music outside had stopped. Sam and I were halfway down the stairs when we heard someone say "shhh". I ran up the stair as quiet as I could and got the water guns. I grabbed four of the biggest ones. My room was above the front walk way so I loward them down and texted my mom that there were water guns for her and Sam's mom. When they walk up to the door they would get them and go to the kitchen and start shooting with us. I knew that they were on our street because ten minutes ago she was leaving the store and we don't live that far.