You're pregnant

Dean; He's extremely caring and loving, he does everything for you never letting you stand up.

Sam; He's horribly nervous and he thinks he's gonna be a horrible dad but you know his instincts will kick in when the baby comes.

Castiel; He gets cravings, he buys jars and jars of pickles. You have a pickle cupboard now.

Balthazar; He started being distant, working more hours working really hard you were really worried. Until he came home and told you that he was working hard to get a promotion so he could be the dad your kid looks up to. He got that promotion.

Gabriel; He started writing a book with all these tips for how to pick up women until you pointed out that it could be a girl. That didn't stop him though; he wrote a how to pick up guys book aswell.

Michael; He read books, piles and piles of pregnancy books until he felt he knew what was happening he follows every tip inside that book and listens to everything it says.

Lucifer; He ran, he ran and you didn't see him for three weeks. He came back and you welcomed him with open arms. You knew he was worried because of the way he is with his family and you assured him your family would be nothing like his was.

Adam; He was worried naturally but after thinking about he got really excited about it. He doesn't care whether it's a little boy or a little girl, he simply can't wait.

Crowley; He simply shrugged and continued eating when you told him, he acts like it doesn't really affect him but you heard him boasting about how he's going to have a successor. 

Dick Roman;  There was a huge press conference where he told the whole country on live TV.

Kevin; He fainted.

Samandriel; He didn't know what pregnancy or what being pregnant meant so you had to explain everything to him and he got really excited about it. Then he found out about mood swings; less excited.

Ezekiel; He began collecting everything you'd need for the months ahead and everything he got you needed at one point or another.

John; He told you to get rid of it you, of course refused and told him he was gonna be a better dad now than he was with Sam and Dean. Literally yelled at him that he was gonna do half of the parenting and if he didn't you'd simply leave him and find someone better. You wouldn't actually of course it was a huge gamble but it worked. He hugged you and promised to try very hard.

Benny; He held you very close and told you that you were gonna raise a fantastic child together.

Garth; He started buying the baby little clothes cool leather jackets and sunglasses like his he started buying loads of novelty baby stuff ignoring all the important stuff. Nappies and dummies and all the other stuff you'll actually need.

Chuck; He was on his knees and started crying then stood up very suddenly and left coming back an hour later to propose.