Hunting down the sea witch

Avery's P.O.V

My mate my mistress is ill its the evil doing of Rupert the sea witch i know what he's plans harming my pod wont bring back my mother Aquarina its my Father's mate he was human once i maybe in between of hybrid of a mer and a human species known as half Triton my mate is a triton he's gravely ill i must find his lair and get him back the magic is permanent but still his fever wasnt down i often swimming up and down making sure Steve is fine i have to get the gitroot for heavy flus like it please no confetties i banned him using purification spell its a suicide spell that mers died using it its mostly used by high priest saving one from excorsism end up as payment a sacrifice has been made he did but the actual event revert to egg form its not a plant with my Steve on it i gather up my best guards agents especially Robert and Calvin is with me

"lets hunt the witch he made our queen mother ill its draining his powers and He's in the cave sir there he is after that witch sir we will protect you the queen told us never let you harm my men will get him fast what ever his belonging are cursed do not touch it he cursed us all with it once we suffered a hundred years under the sea for his ultimate crime putting queen mother ill sir i think its not gitroot sea weed its the kiddle kelp here its best remedies for the queen the high priest needs it fast.. Did you get him Jerry?"

"Yes Sir he's caught plus we put anti black magic and silent his mimic voices of the queen he's known as the mirror witch we have to get the mirror out of it even in sir Thor's kingdom surface even in the pool though"

"good now its a purified mirror Jerry?" as i asked him and he bowed to me "yes sir he's captured along with his cursed cloak that once king Neptune wear it by force he was getting rid of it but it was in its command doing bad things in the kingdom thats why he roam wild in the ocean getting rid of that cursed cloak"

"he's pardoned and take that damn cloak or is it a merman Steve said to me he got a new body he's not a cloak but a black merman a siren he's using it as a cloak attached to the former king he's safe and he's in the surface thank you Calvin i must return back to the surface he's in the pool the aquatron pool its a thermodynamic pool that we can swim in and out of it and well so still Neptune and Athena is here right?"

"aftermative sir they are fine well tell the queen here we have alot of goodies for him to get well soon"

"thanks its all for the priest he's our queen i wont let him ill this time so about the government is it safe not repeatable quests already?"

"already solve the issue sir we will be fine even we straightforward some newbies in the agency have fun sir the foul witch wont be hexing us a long time we command his powers to used it in pirates so not our people will be harmed we do not let the people being seen by humans again"

"thanks but your saying the humans are also the half mers like me right?"

"uh yes we wanted to protect you even your a half merman since your father is a human merman though now Aquarina your late mother is very proud of you taking care of the mistress"

"he will be fine i have to go up surface tell the guards escort me to the surface he needs the herbs that i have and the peoples food is sure its not poisoned"

"we never do that to our beloved queen we will be imprisoned for hundred of years no the foods fine even we have official taster so incase its toxic but its always fresh all people made it for him mostly devotees of the chapel"

I nodded and smiled at them i swam up towards the garden to the pool in the surface where my mate was i used the code my brother change it since the spies hacking the entrance so he gave me a password i give it a try so i looked after and present myself in the pool to see my mate along with dad and Neptune Harry smiled as he swam in "the magic herb thanks this will help alot for the queen here i will made some Medicines out of the queen's illness it wont be long Avery"