Kidnapped by humans

Steve's P.O.V

I was born in Atlantis and raised in it king Avery is my mate since my mother died after pirates killed her she's my friend and now king Remus wants my father to mate me i have eggs i have siblings Nemo Luffy Harold Benny and sisters Lovely Ginny Ashley and Athena our father the sea king swam in as for the next king in atlantis me and my siblings played in the mermaid cove it once felt alive we are all nineteen papa is just thirty two i have a secret crush on him cause i am like my mother i have long hair the queens name was same as my youngest sister Athena we are all papa's pride and joy swimming near in the merman island till well Therese a catch pirates getting in the place king Avery my dad get my siblings i was caught "Steve No!!"

Last i was caught "Papa dont let me taken papa i love you"

My muscled father my mate as he said "No matter what i am there for you okay we will find you Steve your still my mate you have eggs and i have seeds okay i wont let our babies die too"

the captain see me he's human alright but with a witch magic he used his power breaking in our island "we have the storm siren boys now get him to the larger tank i want him wet i know you mermaids are beautiful creatures and i got a merman handsome muscular one with a beard and a colorful ruby red scales"

My mate Avery had large nice tail his tail is blue with golden tail his hair was like mine white with blue markings on usually us sea people have white long hairs and we sung in our Hearts desire my mate is near by as i sung for the captain

For slave you will be forever punished mortal witch your legs will be gone for it was mine your destination will be in the depths of the sea you evil human gills fin arms come on out made him scream but mostly it starts with the legs!"

storms crushed as his boots ripped off seeing fins as his legs began to tied up together as it form to a large purple tail as he gasps for air "you wretched siren turn me back to human faster"

my eyes are red since i am in battle stance "you stole me from my home now you will pay mortal fish man you will be my slave for all eternity!"

as he did usually plopping in the tank with me the mark in his chest prevents hitting the Master's body "damn you take my legs boy give it back to me"

"never your kind kill our queen now you repay with your life on it serve hundred years punishment in atlantis"

"Steve!! Mate are you there where are you baby?" as my eyes turn blue as i yelled at him

"Avery i am over here in the captain's tank over here papa i want legs i wanna walk like humans" he kicked with his webbed feet as he saw me he was wearing a tretch coat with a hoodie

"Oh my queen i got you now who's that man taking you out of merman island is that the merman take you seems your magic is permanent on him we have a wedding good thing i know you will be taken from us we dealt with his boat baby dont worry i got you okay we will be married soon as possible
Taylor get the pirate merman as well he's a slave dont worry he will be the butler in our whim okay he wont hurt you anymore dont worry you will walk in merman island after the weddings over now i must take you home with me you have gills baby you wont survive in human world without legs it will be alight now hang on to me okay sparky will cut this ship to halves

" My hero my mate my Daddy " as i hugged dad and he kissed me "my precious queen we wont let you hurt again okay mind the fins Steve we are home dad i got my mate back my queen's home"

"good he's still in a shock so its better later your bonding since well Dean your the pod doctor my grandson is mating my son it will be fine its just the eggs i am worried for they need to be fertilized Okay i want more children out of Steve okay is he sleeping Avery?"