Dance with big bro my king

Avery's P.O.V

"Papa he's back my mate i revived him well uncle Triton missed him too he's here my mate and well i kinda laid eggs"

"But Steve i am your husband you have more king husbands to rule in Atlantis what about me i love you Steve please"

He kissed me as i see Neptune's eggs are in the basket "yes dad its our children mine and Steve's he grant me position as king next to my beloved brother dad are you mad at us?"

"no i am furious on humans not merpeople especially mating your brother with highly with eggs i am still bound to steve i can share but also i will provide your children too Neptune"

"oh thanks dad come mama steve lets not wait for papa Avery's kids to see me alive and well hows my muscles you missed your big bad ass brother hmm?"

"certainly papa Neptune lets keep the sirens out of the pod they feast on babies"

"i swear they dont even big fishys starts to eat our eggs they will hatch in five weeks Steve" i chuckled as took my camera "butter fingers guys i am so happy now Steve's a mommy like Athena"

"we are bound in here in Atlantis you will dry up in the surface Steve"

"i know well i guess well we can have legs i took the humans ability to walk and run"

"really so they have tails right?" I am nodded as my wife said to them "dont be late on their birthday Neptune your still the dad of those eggs of Steve better not making him cry"

"dad i dont make my mate upset we will be fine we four rule here as family it's just wow everyone here have white hairs already?"

"Yup havent you noticed years ago since we shift to a mer before our kingdom sunk in the ocean right?"

"oh yes it was thats right it have been so nevermind that aleast i am home"

"good i missed you so much Neptune my son you surprised us well Steve your mate's with Neptune"

"actually i was about to proposed to Steve that we are getting married but alas by fate i was dead now i find out my pod members are my own mate's husbands?"

I nodded at him "your a daddy so better be strict especially surface is dangerous for kids of yours oh would you like that they have hatched yo see the other kids of mine"

"so what we tell them half siblings from one mother?" I nodded at him "we always obey Steve since he's our wife so same egg capacity right? now you lived with our mate we have to keep him safe and alive he was raped by tyson"

"Fucking jolly rogers did he hurt you i will cut his dick off i am going right now mama i will be fine your spell nullified his black magic "

"He have my Trident its that problem the trident wont respond to him"

"oh well its like have a mind of it's own see it misses you" as Steve said hugging his trident like master and his servant

"now i can use my trident making our kids a blast hows that?" As neptune said "be careful not over doing it okay love you"

I sighed hate to let go of my queen now its Neptune's queen like mine since Athena is alive "i love you papa Avery i am still your mate too okay papa?"

"i know mama Steve i love you too you can both share our bed since well keep an eye on the kids that is though"

"oh alright then we can do it since i have nothing to do but making myself presentable to the kids oh boy kids means i am getting old with you"