Yandere vs Yandere

Youre pov

"L-louis?!" i screamed no! He couldn't be here!

"What are you doing here?!" Matthew yelled at louis
"Getting my girl back!" Louis said Matthew looked at me.

"No she's mine! Mine only!" He said in a angry voice
"Oh what abou we battle for her?" louis said and smirked at me, GROSS!

"No please louis don't! I don't love you and...and i never will!" I yelled at him but that was a dumb move he pulled out a knife.

"YOU WILL LEARN TO LOVE ME!!!" Louis screamed Matthew took my hands and looked in ny eyes.

"Y/n i promise i will win i love you but i have to do something about him...I'm sorry" Matthew said and pecked my lips "it's okay...and i love you to" I said and hugged him, he hugged back.

I pulled back and i had tears in my eyes.

What if Matthew will fail? Louis already killed someone...I'm just worried about him....

3rd person pov

Louis lunged the knife at Matthew but Matthew easly dodged it.

Matthew kicked in Louis his stomach causing his knife to fall out his hand, Matthew quikly took the knife but Louis kicked in his balls Matthew fell to the ground and gripped his balls.

"Shit!" Matthew said "Hehe..." Louis giggled Matthew turned around and saw Louis with the knife in his hand "Guess this is...goodbye?" Matthew smirked at him knowing Louis forgot y/n.

In the meantime Y/n took the sharpest knife she could find and stabbed it in louis's back.

Louis yelled and grabbed his shoulder Matthew stood uo and threw Louis on the ground and sat on top of him.

"Louis, you are too dumb!" Matthew angerly said and punched Louis in the face a few times but he stopped when Louis his face was covered in blood.

"Y/n...I told you i was going to win!" Matthew said happily and hugged Y/n and kissed her for 5 seconds "Yea OMG!!" Y/n cheered happily "But what do we do with the body," Matthew looked at the body " He's still alive..." Matthew finished " I don't care what youre going to do with him" Y/n said Matthew grinned evily and locked him in the basement for a week, then we noticed he lost his memory so we left him in the woods hoping slender would find him and kill him.

---Time skip to 4 years later---

Matthew's pov

I went home from work and saw Y/n setting the table i took her waist from behind.

"Hey babe" I whispered in her ear "Hey Matty" She said and turned around and kissed me.

"Matty sit down dinner's ready" She said we sat down and ate our food.

"Y/n?" I said nervous "Yes?"

Youre pov:

" Y/n..i'm so happy here with you and i would love to have a family with you.. so," Matthew got on his one knee and opened a little box revealing a ring.
"will you marry me?" He asked i felt tears in my eyes "Yes!" I said happy and i hugged him, he put on the ring and pecked me on the lips.

Few weeks later we have our wedding.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

OMG! did you like that chapter, he wants to marry you!
Omg next chapter will be the wedding and probably it will be the last chapter!
But don't worry you can always request an xreader that i should do!

Bye my emo friends!°×°