Stalker

You woke up and felt an arm around you, you followed the arm and saw it belonged to the most perfect guy ever.

You smiled to yourself remembering last night, you quietly tried to stand up.

When you managed to stand you walked to the kitchen and made some breakfast for the two of you.

While you were making breakfast you glanced out the window just to see a a figure with a black hoodie, black pants, he had his hood on but you could see he had blonde hair.

What the f-

Youre thoughts were cut off by arms wrapping around youre waist.

"Hey babe" A sleepy voice ssid you turned around to see a sleepy matthew you giggle at his bedhead.

"Hey matty," you looked at the table you already set and pointed to it " I made us some breakfast" you said "YAAY!!!" He cheered and sat down, you set to plates of pancakes and both of you were eating sometimes you could see the figure.

You didn't notice you staring at the figure untill matthew spoke
"Is there something wrong?" Matthew asked worriedly and looked at the window then back at you.

"No...." You lied he nodded in responde "You know, if there's anything wrong you can always tell me" Matthew said and looked worried "No, everything's fine" You said and fake smiled he smiled back.

Matthew's pov

After we were done eating we washed the plates and cuddled on the couch.

"Y/n? Do you trust me?" I asked she looked at me with a weird face.
"Of course i do" Y/n said "Why wouldn't i?" Y/n said "Um, well you seem to hold something back" I said "Yea...it's just...sometimes i see a figure like a man...at the window" Y/n confessed, my eyes widened.

What if...the figure was louis?
I mean he DID stalk y/n, so it's possible.Right?

Y/n had a worried look on her face, probably because i paced out for awhile.

"Um...could it be possible if...if the the man is louis? Coz louise did stalk you and he still is..so.." I said "It's possible because he wore the same hoodie.."Y/n said worried her voice was shaky and her eyes started to water.

I quikly layed her on my chest and petted her head.

"Y/n don't worry about him...he-""He is like a yandere Matthew..he won't think twice before kiling you" Y/n said i looked shocked "How do you know he will actually kill me?" I said she sat up and looked into my eyes she looked so serious.

"I had a best friend named shawn we were like really close like bff's and of course louis got jeaulous...and louis...k-killed him" Y/n cried i pulled her close to me trying to comfort her.

Was she serious? Would he...? I'm a yandere too this is gonna be fun.
Yandere vs Yandere hehe...
Of course i'm gonna win.

"Y/n...I have to confess something...i-i'm a yandere too" I said when i finished the sentence she immediatly sat up with a smile.

"Hehe...Yandere vs Yandere" Y/n said i smiled and she smiled back
"I was thinking the same" I said.

"Know we know all that...it's time for our fun, isn't it?" A voice behind us said we turned around and saw a man our age.

"L-louis?!" Y/n screamed

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Ooooh how will that end?
I don't have to ask cuz i already know ×-×
Anyway don't forget to request an xreader and read PsychoSquad's stories on deviantart.
If you have any qeustions just ask.

Bye my emo friends °×°