what have you done?

youre pov

Should i forgive him? He only wanted to help....
I can't live without him.
I'm gonna go and have a talk with him in school.

I walked to schook trying my best to avoid everyone i arrived at school and searched everywhere for him but he isn't here...weird.

I entered class and sat down the teacher kept on talking 'bout dome stupid stuff.

Suddenly a paper was thrown on my desk i hestitanly opened it and read it:

Looks like matty isn't here huh?
I bet he didn't want to come see you!

~Tiff

I looked at tiffany and see had a bitchy look on her face eww ugly bitch!

When school was out i decided to call him.. no answer
text him...no answer.
I began to grow worried and went to his house i knew where it was because he gave me his adress.

i knocked and an older woman opened.

"Hi...um i'm y/n a friend of matthew is he home?" i asked she let me in.

"He's upstairs in his room" she said and left.
I went to his room and tried to open it but it was locked.
"Go away!" i heard him yell
"matthew it's me..y/n" i said he was silent for a second.
"What do you want?" he asked in an angry tone "we need to talk, ooen this door please" i begged a minute had passed and the door made a click sound meaning he unlocked it.

I walked in and saw him sitting on his bed and some red stuff on the flo- WAIT A SECOND!!!

"matthew?" i said worried an walked to him
i saw he cutted his wrist tears began to come into my eyes "matthew what have you done?"
i said shakely and hugged him he hugged back "y/n...im sorry im so so sorry..." matthew cried in my neck.

After awhile he pulled back
"y/n? can we start over?" he asked looking at me with his beautiful brown eyes you smiled
"yes" you said and he leaned in slowly you both closed youre eyes anv kissed for a few seconds.

"Stay for tonight," he looked in youre eyes deeply "i dont wanna be alone tonight" he said you smiled "of course" you laughed and talked all night and cuddled and went to sleep.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

hey sorry i haven't updated in awhile cuz i got sick and i still am😔 buuuut the story has almost got to an end sadly but don't worry there are gonna be a few more chapters.

bye emo friends!!!°×°