tiffany's revenge

youre pov

i arrived at school and saw tiffany and matthew talking, jealous? no i trust matthew enough to know he wouldn't cheat on me, right?

I walked to matthew and pecked him on the lips tiffany looked pissed and walked to her gang and they started looking at us while talking.

I'm wondering what they're saying.

tiffany's pov

I was trying to figure out a plan to make y/n and matty break up.

"So, girls how will we handle it?"
i asked while sticking out my boobs more "i know something..." anna said i smirked and said "i'm listening"

youre pov

after lunch time i walked in the halls to find matthew but he was nowhere to be seen.

i walked in the woods and saw matthew and tiffany they talked matthew looked pissed and tiffany said something and he started to..kiss her...

i had tears in my eyes and walked to him and punched him.

"WHY?!" i screamed at the top of my lungs he looked shocked
"I...it...i had to y/-""OH YOU HAD TO!!???WHY VOZ YOURE HEART SAID SO?!" i was crying of anger.
"Face it, bitch he loves me now!" tiffany said i looked at her, hatred in my eyes.

"And for you," i pointed at her
"you are gonna die you bitch!" i yelled and punched her till she was in the ground then i kicked her over and over again till matthew dragged me away.

"Y/n stop! don't lemme explain!"matthew said
"explain!"i yelled back.

"Well she said she was gonna hurt you if i didn't kiss her!" he said in an angered tone
"well i can tske care of myself!" i yelled
"No you can't,"he pointed at my arm "look at it y/n you hurt youreself, please...don't break up" he begged in a soft tone.

"i'm sorry matthew not now i'm not ready...yet.."i said and walked away ignoring matthew yelling my name.

when i got hone i broke down in tears and went to my room i took my knife from under my pillow and started cutting myself a few times untill i heard a knock.

i cleaned my arm and went to open the door.

it was matthew.

"What are you doing here?" i spat and looked at him hr had...tears?!..

"y/n i..can't live without you.." he cried "no matthew leave!" i ssid and closed the door.

i got many texts and missed calls from him but didn't wanna look at the texts.

Maybe...i should leave the world...it's better of without me, it hates me...it breaks me...

i cried myself to sleep.

matthew's pov

I can't live without her...
She hates me, what have i done.
Maybe i should go away from everything.
i hurted her, i will lock myself in my room with a knife and no food, i will let me starve to death..

I cried in my pillow when i was done i went to the kitchen and took a knife and went back to my room and locked it and locked the windows i cutted myself a few times and went to sleep.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

hey there! what do you think of this chapter? it's alot of drama but i promise you, you and matthew will get back together!

byee!
i love you, my emo friends °×°