the perfect date

Matthew's pov

I woke up by the stupid clock sound "uugghh!" i growl and mom comes in.

"Matthew wake up and get ready" mom said
"hmmmm mhm hmm" i tried to speak but failed.

"What?Uuuuh anyways breakfast is ready" mom walks away i get ready, eat breakfast and walk to school.

As soon school came in sight i saw a familiar beautifull girl.

y/n

i walk to her and greet her
"Hey" i said "oh hey matthew, how are you?" Y/n asked
"Good, you?""Good"she replied happily we make our way to class coz apparently we're in the same class and teach keeps on babbling and i keep on dreaming about y/n...."y/n is beautifull..." i thought "well thank you!" y/n said happy, i blushed when i realized i said that out loud.

"heh..." i softly laugh.

youre pov

the bell rang and we headed to the cafetaria and sat down with our food.

"umm..matthew?"i asked he looked at me and smiled
"yes?""did you mean that? that i'm beautifull?" i asked and he started to blush.

"y-yes....y/n i wanna ask you something." he said i nodded and he continued.
"um after school can we go to the movies or something?"he said i smiled and said" yes"

matthew's pov

Wait....yes?...SHE SAID YES?!
OMG!!!!!! I was fangirling but y/n snapped me out my thoughts.

"Matthew? You okay?" she asked slightly worried i smiled and she smiled back "yes".

when school was out we headed to the movies i already had things planned.

we sat down and watched the horror movie making y/n shout at the victims for being dumb making me laugh.

whwn the movie was over i walked her home.

"y/n...i have to tell you something... " i said she looked at me with a worried face
"is something wrong?" she asked i smiled softly "no, i...i like you alot...not just as friends but...as in l-love.. "shit i stuttered
"you...do?" she asked "yes.." she smiled and hugged me and i hugged back.

"I love you to!" she cheered
"So, Wanna be my girlfriend?" i asked
"yes!" she happily said i started to lean in and...our lips connected.

Her soft lips i love it we kissed for a few seconds and pulled away.

"I love you, y/n" i said and smiled
"I love you too, matthew" she smiled back and we gave eachother one last kiss and went seperated ways i laid in bed.

"this was the most perfect date ever!" i cheered happy and closed my eyes and dozed off dreaming about y/n.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
So heyy what do u think of this chapter!
i hope you enjoyed cuzzz this is the end of the story...just kidding i will try to update everyday and make it the perfect story! i know it wont but...yeah.
also if you have a request for another xreader just tell me 'kay kay?

bye my emo friends!°×°