The texts

Matthews pov:

I took a seat next to y/n and pecked her on her lips.

"Hey babe" i said she smiled
"Hey Matty" she said.

i received a text from an unkown guy

Unkown: i see you're with y/n now, huh?

i looked around in class to see anyone who could be the one text me.

"Matty is there aything wrong?" y/n said oh she is so beautifull...
"oh uh no i'm fine when i'm with you " i said winking she smiled.

Matthew: who is this?

Unknown: A human

Matthew: No shit

Unknown: Okay? umm actually i have to tell you something.

Matthew: what?

Unknown: Y/n is mine i will do anything for her youre just an emo fag.

Matthew: Oh no you just didn't!

Unknown: Oh u bet i did!

Suddenly my phone was snapped out my hands by y/n.

Matthew: Listen bitch this is y/n, if you call him an emo fag again i swear i will shove ya head in yo ass!

Unknown: o-O y/n...

Matthew: i only love matthew now who the fuck is this!

Unknown: I'm louis...

Louis who the fuck is louise i will kill him y/n is mi- OH MA FUCK AM I A YANDERE!!??...I would love to see him dead tho'....

"Y/n? who is he?" i ask worriedly
she looked at me as if she saw a ghost.

"Um well he was my friend but he said he loved me and...i didn't return the feelings...from that day he started to stalk me..." She said anc looked down she looked so..sad..

Oh no he just didn't make her sad!

i wrapped me arm around her.
"Y/n don't worry, i will protect you i promise" i said she smiled at me and i smiled back.
"Thank you for everything, for being here in my live i love you so much" y/n said i kissed her

omfg she is so sweet! she is the one girl i will marry and will have children with i know it for sure no one can take her away from me if so...i'll kill them! omg matthew stop being such a yandere!

"y/n i love you too much, like more than the stars" i said she smiled and we kissed then the teacher entered class.

"Hello class sorry i'm late but don't mind that let's get started shall we?" Mr Thompson said.

+++TIME SKIP!!! TO LUNCH!!!+++

Youre pov:

louise? how did he get matt's number? is he still stalking me he isn't even in this school!