୨♡୧ Meetings ୨♡୧

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

Meeting Each other!

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

Aoi Valt

Aoi Bakery

Aoi Bakery.

A place where people get their delicious bread and hang out by the large windows. You're new to this little town and wanted to get a snack for the day. So far, everyone in this place was nice to you, heck, even some kids invited you to their BeyBattles! Now, you're not much of a Blader yourself but enjoy it nonetheless.

Sniffing the air of the bakery sent good feelings coursing through your veins. Everything here made your mouth water! They even sold cupcakes here!

"Hi!! Welcome to the bakery!" You turned around to see a blue-haired-boy with shining brown eyes. "Would you like anything?"

"Oh, everything here looks delicious," you complimented before chuckling nervously. "I wish I could buy one of everything but I'll be killing my wallet."

The boy seemed to be understanding. "I know how that feels," he smiled. "So I'll give you some of my recommendations!" He said eagerly and sprinted off to the shelves. You could only watch in awe as the boy took various bread and began to wrap them up in paper. As he did so, he didn't want the conversation to stop. "Say, I haven't seen you around in these parts. What's your name?"

You stopped gazing upon the mouth-watering bread. "Oh! I'm [Last name] [First name]. I just moved here a few days ago."

"Ah, so that explains it!" The boy gave you a cheeky smile. "I'm Aoi Valt. Nice to meet you!"

Aoi Tokonatsu

Caffeine is something that you absolutely need to get through the day

Caffeine is something that you absolutely need to get through the day. Without it, you're really grumpy until you have caffeine in your damn body. Thankfully, there's a small cafe around the corner that you became a regular in! Mostly because you loved their coffee and the pastries!