Ineffable

"Enlighten me," a soft, husky voice speaks up behind me and my body tenses up. No, not him.

"Does that sorry excuse of a boyfriend of yours,..." his hot breath caresses my neck and I want to kill myself for the shudder which passes through me, "... does he make you scream his name, like I did?"

My knees quiver as he comes closer, his words capturing me and our proximity making blood rush to my head. I turn around to face him, keeping a blank face.

His brown eyes capture me, and his slow steps back me against the cool glass. He was elegant and slow, he was coy, he was my worst nightmare.

He was all of those, yet still he was ineffable.

__

Zayn Malik is the soon-to-be owner of the 'MALIK' chain of hotels. He's got the looks, the money and attention of the media he really doesn't mind.

He is the most eligible bachelor in all of London, after all.

But a night of celebration of taking over his father's company, leads to a mistakes involving shots of tequila and drunken kisses on a stranger's bed.

Liam Payne, the 26 year old CEO of the renowned PAYNE Enterprise, needed a night of letting loose, a moment to forget all his responsibilities.

But a raven haired, hazel eyed, one night stand might just bring  back his past and drive him to sweet insanity.

They were nemesis, rivals, arch enemies.

But there's a very fine line between hate and love. Or is it? 

_____________________________________

Prologue to be uploaded soon. 

Started- 4/4/17 

Completed- *ongoing*