"Uh. I- well.." I cleared my throat and tried to think of something quick.

She raised an eyebrow at me stuttering over my words.

"I was waiting for Jc to reply to my message I sent him for another game of 8 ball."

She slowly nods her head before responding with a smile "okay"

She stands and I looked at her confusingly. I almost choked on my own spit once she caught me off guard by straddling her self over my lap so that she was now facing me and blocking the movie screen from my view.

"Uh, M-"

"Shh" she held her fingers to her lips before smirking at me seductively

I bit my lip as she purposely began to roll her hips on my crotch (Bitch is like 10 what am I writing 😂💀)

"Fuck, Mer." I lean my head back on my seat while gripping her waist to adjust her to my liking.

She giggled before leaning in close to me and attacking my neck with her perfectly plumped lips (i'm crying)

Something flashing caught my eye and caused me to look down at my phone.

Cecilia wants to FaceTime...

My eyes widened as I tried to think up a way to stop the situation I'm in now before she hangs up.

I looked up to see a couple people walking in and looking for seats.

Thank youuuuuu

"Meredith" I whispered

"Hmm?" She 'hmms' against my neck while continuing to suck and bite down on a well known spot.

"People are coming in here." I tell her

"So?" She continued working her magic with out a damn care. God, I love this girl.

Waitt WHAT ?

I looked down at my screen to see that the call had ended. I groan, suddenly irritated.

"Come on babe." I tap her thigh, signaling her to get up.

"No." She responded

Fuck!

I huff and picked her up by her waist before gently placing her down back in her seat.

"What the hell?!" She whispered yell

"People were staring" I shrug

"So what? Let them stare, who gives a shit?" She tried to place her self back on me

"Not now," I stare at her in all seriousness to show her I wasn't kidding before gently pushing her back into her seat "Meredith."

She kissed her teeth before quickly standing up "i'm going to the bathroom."

"K." I reply before unlocking my phone

"Ugh!" She stomped away and made her way down the steps near us

I stare at her ass before shrugging and looking back down at my phone screen.

I tapped on my missed calls and clicked on Cecilia's missed FaceTime call.

It was a few seconds of ringing before it had read 'Connecting...'

I cheesed like a 7 year old at the screen, waiting to see the beautiful face that I've been dying to see ever since that incident we had; that I caused.

Just as one second of her face appeared..

FaceTime Call Ended

"What the fuck?" I stare blankly at my home screen with a small frown

She hung up?

****

Yikesssss 🦋