Warden hurried to catch up, snagging his keys back from where they hung on Drake's belt loop so that he could lock the car, then unlock the penthouse once they were there. 

The moment he reached for the handle and found it unlocked, Warden frowned and leaned back, meeting Drake's curious eyes. 

"I didn't give anyone else a key..." He said at the same time Drake shrugged and shook his head, indicating that he, too, hadn't given anyone else access to their home. 

Right as they both started reaching for the handle again, the door was pulled open, drawing their eyes up to a young man with light, sandy-brown hair, blue eyes, and a slightly cocky grin. 

Drake was the first to react as he grabbed Warden's wrist and shoved Cerat hard, sending him stumbling back into the penthouse before following him in, then spinning back around to slam the door shut and lock it. 

"The hell are you doing here, Cerat?" He yelled as he turned back around. 

Warden was trying not to wince at the strength Drake was displaying unintentionally where he still gripped his wrist. It surprised him, though, that he actually used Cerat's name for once instead of just calling him leech. 

He definitely doesn't look the same, but not in a bad way. 

Pulling away from Drake's grasp, Warden knelt down beside Cerat and helped him back to his feet before pulling him into a tight hug. He was freaked out about him being there before midnight, but he also couldn't not hug him. 

"You look amazing, Cer." He mumbled against his soft hair before pulling away to look at him. 

Cerat smiled and leaned up slightly, stealing a quick kiss before wrapping his arms around Warden's middle and looking over his shoulder at Drake with a smirk. 

"Hey horndog. I got to come home a little early, for good behavior. A whole half day." He said before turning his head and placing a kiss against Warden's neck, making him shiver at the feeling of his cold lips. 

"Ready to share your chicken?" He asked right before Drake grabbed the back of his shirt and pulled him backwards away from Warden. 

It looked like Drake's attitude was about to return with a vengeance, but after a few seconds of glaring silence, he reached forward and took Cerat's face in his hands, then leaned in. 

The kiss lasted nearly a full minute before Drake finally stepped away, licking his lips as Cerat pursed his and looked away, a slight bit of extra color dotting his cheeks. 

"I know you missed me, too, you darn leech." Drake grumbled as he grabbed both of the bags they'd forgotten by the door and took them to the kitchen. 

Cerat turned to follow, but Warden wasn't done. He wrapped his arms around him from behind and leaned over, pressing several kisses up and down his neck. "I missed you. You're staying with us now, right?" He asked as Cerat turned in his arms, then hugged him. 

"Is Drake still moderately house trained?" Cerat asked, earning a growl from the kitchen as they heard stuff banging around. 

I better get in there soon or risk losing this place to a fire. 

"For the most part." Warden said as he took Cerat's hand and pulled him into the kitchen. 

Drake had just turned on the blender when they stepped inside. Judging from the two opened packages of steak on the counter, he was likely making Cerat's welcome home treat. 

"That better have spinach in it. I haven't had that stuff in forever and I've had a serious craving for it." Cerat said as he walked over, sniffing at the blender before Drake stopped it and opened the lid.