10. Sigh

Waking up to morning breath and wolf breath together, was not pleasant. Forcing down a gag, Warden pushed himself up and looked toward the living room, only to see Cerat curled up at the bottom of the bed.

Feeling something move beside him, Warden turned his attention to Drake just in time to see the man finish shifting back to his human form, then sit himself up. He didn't seem quite awake yet, though, as he just kind of leaned over against his shoulder.

"You don't look nearly as ferocious or annoying as you normally do when you're half asleep and naked in my bed." Warden mumbled sarcastically. It was true, though. Drake actually looked pretty calm with his eyes closed and features relaxed.

"Start fantasizing about me... n' I'll bite yer dick off." Drake whispered as he slowly slid his weight from Warden's shoulder until he was resting the upper half of his body in his lap, which was thankfully covered by the blanket.

Rolling his eyes, Warden grinned and set his right hand on top of Drake's soft hair. "Good morning to you, too." He said before moving his hand to poke Drake's cheek.

The gesture got a growl out of the werewolf, but it was clear that he wasn't going to respond with anything physical.

"I have to get to work, Drake. Need my lap back, if you don't mind." Warden finally said. He knew that Drake usually went in later than him, so he couldn't care less if he slept for a bit longer, but he really needed to get a shower and possibly feed Cerat.

Glancing back over to the vampire, he noticed that Cerat was awake but hadn't moved yet. Perhaps he won't be hungry until later. Warden thought as he decided to just shove Drake off his lap, then stand. Of course, he knew that Cerat was starving but likely wouldn't ask for food. I'll think of something. 

Stepping into the bathroom, Warden let his boxers drop to the floor, then started the shower. While it warmed up, since it took a minute, he brushed his teeth. When he turned back to the shower after rinsing out his mouth, his eyes widened and his jaw dropped open.

"Told you he was your boy-toy. You're practically drooling and I haven't even stripped him yet." Drake said as he set Cerat down on his feet and began removing his clothing, even though it was clear that the vampire wasn't happy about it.

"There. You sure you don't wanna do him before I wash him? Stuff can be a pain to get off if it's left to sit for awhile..." Drake said with a wolfish grin.

Groaning, Warden shook his head and walked past Drake. Grabbing Cerat's hand, he was about to turn back toward the room, where he should be waiting, but he then realized that he probably could use a shower. Dammit. Whirling back around, he tugged the guy into the shower and slid the door shut behind them before Drake could come in.

"You can shower after or go use the one at my penthouse." He said as he turned and grabbed the shampoo.

Handing the bottle to Cerat, he started washing his own body with a light citrus-smelling soap. He wasn't a fan of most scents, but it was just strong enough to clean well and leave a reasonably fresh smell. At that moment, it was actually quite relaxing just to stand partially under the water and clean himself up.

He might have also been glancing over at Cerat every few seconds out of curiosity, though of what, he likely couldn't say. The guy was too thin and far too pale.

When he noticed Cerat waiting to rinse out his hair, he stepped to the back of the shower. Since the soap would just rinse off his body when he did his hair, Warden grabbed the shampoo and began to lather it in his own hair.