Prologue

Min Yoongi took short careful steps towards the young boy waiting at the bottom of the stairs. He could see the disappointed pout painting the youngers lips and he sighed full of regret. He stopped short a few inches away and kept his eyes locked with the dark brown ones he had become so acutely infatuated with. The young boys eyes glazed with sudden worry as he looked over the elders current appearance. He followed the others gaze and noticed he was staring at the blood stains covering his light gray dress shirt. Yoongi gulped nervously and was about to excuse himself to go get cleaned up but he couldn't bring himself to do it. It still amazed him to see that Jimin didn't run from him after seeing him in such a questionable state. It showed just how much he had grown to accept who he was and what he could do.

He stayed rooted in his place when Jimin stepped down the few steps from the front door towards him, eyes meeting his. Yoongi watched as the younger grabbed his blood stained hand and intertwined their fingers tightly before closing the distance and resting his head on his chest.

"You said you would be early." Jimin's soft voice sounded disappointed, no evident signs of anger in his voice. He couldn't help but chuckle, a sense of relief washing over him.

"I couldn't come home until every one of those bastards was dead." he replied, lifting his other hand to rest on the curve of his waist.

"But you promised you'd make it in time before the last hour of my birthday."

"I know and I'm sorry for breaking my promise to you."

Jimin pulled away gently and once again looked up into those sharp cat eyes he had grown so accustomed to. He could feel Yoongi's breaths against his forehead and the closeness between them was sending thousands of butterflies streaming through his body.

"I forgive you because you came back to me." Jimin mumbled shyly, eyes downcast and unable to hold his gaze suddenly. He knew the older loved to see this side of him, a side that he thought was only meant for him to see.

"Jimin"

The soft call of his name made him look up abruptly and his breath hitched. Yoongi had leaned low, his face now close enough for his nose to touch the tip of Jimin's small button one. Jimin hummed slightly and waited eagerly for whatever Yoongi seemed to be struggling to say or do. But words weren't enough, only actions would show exactly what emotions were trying to burst through.

Yoongi swiftly moved lower and planted his lips on Jimin's. The two stilled as their lips maintained pressed together gently. Jimin could feel the way the elder tightened his hold on his waist and he too felt his own hand reach up to snake around the others neck. Their heads turned to the side as they pressed as close as they could, their lips now melting into one as they kissed hungrily. A small whimper left Jimin's lips when Yoongi slipped his tongue inside. Out of breath and heavily flustered, the two pulled apart and rested their foreheads against one another.

"You're mine now, there's no way I'm ever letting you go." 

"Will I really be yours forever? You won't throw me out when you get bored of me right? You can never let me go back to my old life."

"As long as you stay by my side, you will be mine. I will never let a single part of you be hurt by anything or anyone." 

Jimin's eyes searched Yoongi's face for any trace of a lie. But all he could see was the honesty that was bleeding though his eyes as he stared right back at him. It was convincing enough for him to believe his every word, that he will never be hungry or hurt again by belonging to him. 

Yoongi captured Jimin's lips once again, this time becoming more possessive as he untangled their hands and lifted the younger up. In a swift move Jimin had his legs wrapped around the others waist, his small hands tangling in his hair as they kissed fervently. Yoongi then vowed to make Jimin his priority, his only priority. He would make sure to give him everything he wants, to shower him with money, luxury and anything unimaginable. Yoongi vowed to treasure the younger and pleasure him with anything he desired. He would even kill for him, would kill anyone who tried to lay a hand on him or take him from him. As for Jimin, he vowed to trust, love and please him with everything he has, because he knew Yoongi would be the only one he would want to spend the rest of his life with. It could be the sense of security, or the money that was making him decide his future. But it was enough for him, it would be enough.