You're An Idiot |A SasuNaru Tale|Hiatus

I do not own Naruto or the characters. I just decided to use them for my fanfiction. I am not trying to steal Masashi Kishimoto's work.

Anyway, I decided to finally continue this. I started it a while ago, along with another I am going to edit and post on here soon as well.

--

        A boring buzz sounded from the alarm beside the sleeping form's head to awaken him from his short night's sleep. The male in his bed slithered his pale hand out from under his pillow and pressed his hand on the off button to his alarm clock. He didn't groan and he didn't care about having to get up at such an early time. It was five-thirty in the morning and he had no troubles getting up. 

"Sasuke~" said his annoying older brother from the doorway already aware that Sasuke was awake. "Time to get ready for school." 

That was Sasuke's only real problem getting up in the morning, Itachi, his older brother. The bastards of all bastards in his opinion. Their relationship was not that of a normal brotherly relationship. It was more like a one sided hate relationship with Sasuke being the hater. Though he can only admit it to himself, Sasuke is envious and jealous of his brother. Anyone would be jealous of Itachi if they were always seen in his shadow. Itachi was the head of the Uchiha Corporation's technology and graphics division. This hate may have developed, because Itachi was appointed as being Sasuke's guardian when his parents decided they were going to travel the wold instead of raise their second son. Sasuke really only speaks to his parents every other weekend and around holidays, so Itachi has been the only one, the only annoying one, in his life. 

Sasuke threw a pillow at his door, but Itachi had already started walking down the hallway. The guy treated Sasuke as if he were still a child. He was a senior for fuck's sake and seventeen years old. He decided to hold his anger in and let it subside by getting ready for school pretty quick. He walked to his closet and pulled out his black uniform for the day, a choice he made every other day. After showering, Sasuke dressed, styled his hair in his usual spiked in the back style with his favorite hair gel, and checked himself out in the mirror. He looked professional, his nearly black eyes making him look mature and sharp in his black suit against his pale skin. 

Nothing but the best look to wear at the best school for miles, Konohagakure School for the Incredibly Intelligent. He was a top-notch student, first on the list, and was very popular. This helped him receive scholarships to the top-notch colleges and job offers from the top companies, wanting to rival with the Uchiha Corps.  

Once Sasuke completed his routine he decided to go downstairs and make himself some toast and coffee. As he slowly walked down the steps an irritated groan left his lips when he heard his brother's girlfriend, Shizune, giggling from the kitchen. He knew he was not going to like what he saw when he got in there. His predictions were true when he walked in to see her with a mouth full of cereal shoved in her mouth, sitting butt-naked and sitting on his brother's bare lap. Sasuke suddenly lost his appetite and changed his mind about eating. He was quick to walk out before they teased him. He grabbed his keys and walked out the door to pick up his friend Choji early.  

Choji Akamichi, a chubby teenager that had a good taste in food, would not normally be the type to be Sasuke U-freakin'-chiha's best friend, but Choji grew on him. Sasuke had once defended the boy after he was being teased about his weight by beating the heck out of the other kids. Choji decided that Sasuke was one of the best, though quiet and snobby, guys on Earth and followed the Uchiha around. There was no end to Choji's bugging so they eventually became best friends. A weird relationship sort of like a butterfly and a snake becoming friends.