Wings of pain

Remember the day we met and it's pain for me 'cause nobody wants to die too fast remember the day he we dream and it's pain for me I could see your face I could hear your voice...

I look up, curious pain glazing over my eyes. The stunning beauty of soft colour spreads across the sky, contaminating the darkness and twisting and turning it into mixes of violets and blues and purple teals. I feel my heart begin to pound as I plug in my headphones and turn on my music, the comforting sounds taking over my whole body in waves, washing away every pain and thought.

Song for reluctant heroes oh give me your strength our life is so short.., song for reluctant heroes I wanna be brave like you....

It, coming as fast as it always goes, smashed into me. No warning. Screaming, the agonising pain tearing me apart, clawing at my nerves and penetrating my heart. My head throbbing, the flashbacks splitting my head. My heartbeat wavers dangerously fast and tears stream down my face, staining my paled cheeks as I hurl and gag...

Eyes darkening, I hurl one last time and blood fills my mouth, lungs closing in on me as all I begin to see is red and black before my body gives in. I feel the warmth of my own blood against my skin and the hard unwelcoming ground before I black out...

It was like a nightmare...