Chapter 16: My Bunny

Začít od začátku

Lightly moving Rena not to wake up, Add put on some boxers and walked towards the raging door. Add opened the door in such a manor of rush and annoyance, to see Eve at the door, her eyes wandered down as a large blush coated her face. "I came to see how you were, my scans showed that you are rather tired, so I made you some breakfast." Eve's drones pushed Add's door more open so she could walk in, Eve instantly stopped as she saw something shift on the bed. Eve quickly pulled the covers off from the bed as her eyes widen as Add quickly covered Rena again not to wake her up.

"Get out." Eve could hardly hear them as she just stared at the tired elf with a smile on her face, Add quickly growled and picked her up and went towards Raven's room. He pounded at the door just like Eve did to his as a still sleepy and groggy Raven opened the door, "Here, I believe this is said to be yours now." Add basically threw Eve at Raven as he caught her and Add pulled the door closed as he went back to his room, Add quickly looked out to see that the room was becoming to bright and quickly covered the windows with multiple blankets, he really really needed to redecorate. "Sorry about that princess." Add went to the bathroom and started to shower to get ready for whatever they were gonna do, but granted if they were going to train he was gonna grab Rena and ditch it quick.

Add spent some time in the shower as he heard groaning in the bedroom, getting dressed he made his way to the bedroom to see Rena sitting up rubbing her eyes

Add spent some time in the shower as he heard groaning in the bedroom, getting dressed he made his way to the bedroom to see Rena sitting up rubbing her eyes. Add chuckled lightly, she sure was cute when she does stuff like that, Add went towards the closet and was about to pick out an outfit when he finally realized the group of people at his door staring straight at the naked elf on his bed. Rena stretched out her arms as the blanket that covered her was coming down, Add commanded the Dynamos and raised the blanket up high so Rena couldn't be seen. He rubbed between his brows as he knew he was going to get asked about this later, he didn't want this so early in the bloody morning.

Going towards the door Add quickly slammed it as he heard almost instantly, "Ow! My fucking foot!" Add chuckled as he heard Elsword try to pry his foot off from under the door, Add lowered the blanket and grabbed Rena by the waist and lifted her up as he placed her in the bathroom. "Add! Get your door off my foot!" Add groaned once more as he opened the door and quickly stuck his head out the door, as he almost smiled then had a glare as well as an annoyed look on his face. Elsword held onto his foot in pain as he blew on it to try to comfort the probable blood loss from his foot. "S-So Add. . .D-Did you and Rena-" And with that the door was once again slammed shut, "God damn it Add! The same fucking foot!" Add opened the door for a split second and let his foot get out as this time he made sure no foot was caught on his door.