"N-no, not at all, like she's a friend... T-that's all man."

Sam chuckles. "Yeah, she's one of my best friends I know exactly what's going on between you two."

"Shit." I whisper as I push my body back up, Sam follows.

"Harry it's alright, I actually fucking hate Louis." He assures me. "I don't agree with it but you're way better for her, he treats her like dirt."

I could feel my eyes widen, mouth forming an 'o' as I starred at the blue haired boy in front of me. "Really?" Is all I reply.

"Yeah," he smiles. "Just be careful alright"

"Yeah, I am but-" our conversation is interrupted as Luna ventures from the darkness, her sleepy eyes full of happiness as she notices Sam sat on the hammock. He begins playing with the happy dog and our conversation is left in the air, I felt reassured by his words but something just didn't seem right. Something inside me was biting at my skin, making it hard to let this anxious feeling escape my mind.

It was almost midnight when I made my way back inside, after Sam ventured outside a few others decided to join in later on and we were in full conversation for almost an hour. I felt at ease as I held a conversation with a dark haired girl, her hazel eyes made me grin like a fool every time they fluttered under the moonlight and I couldn't tell if it was the alcohol, or just me. I entered the kitchen with a wide grin, thinking of the girl and her charming smile, but soon my mood deflated as I found Louis leaning against a counter in the almost empty room.

His eyes burn into me as I quickly grab a drink of water, trying to ignore the intensity of his gaze. I swiftly move my body to the door, but as I swing it open his voice echoes in my mind making my stomach drop.

"You seen my girl?" He questions sourly.

I turn my head slightly. "You mean, Lola?"

He scoffs. "Have you seen her or not?"

"I haven't for a few hours now, why?" I ask.

Louis rolls his eyes, a smirk lacing his lips. "None of your business." 

I feel anger pulse through me, my hand clenching around the door handle tightly as I inhale sharply. "You just-" I relax a little. "You know what? Never fucking mind." I storm out of the kitchen and head straight for the living room, finding two of my friends sat on the couch drinking away. Richard looks up at me and smiles, along with Ethan who was cuddled up to a giggling brunette girl.

"And where have you been?" Richard asks, a cheeky tone under his words. I chuckle, rolling my eyes at the two boys wiggling their eyebrows.

"I was just outside, talking to some people." I reply. "Have you guys seen Lola?"

Richards smile drops. "Not for an hour or so now." He shrugs.

"Yeah," Ethan interjects. "She just got up and stormed away."

I sigh. My mind debated whether to pursue her more, I felt like an idiot worrying about her whilst her boyfriend stood right in the next room. Anxiety still ate at my skin, biting through each layer until I burst and decided to have a quick look upstairs. I bid my friends a brief goodbye before descending the staircase, a much louder group settled up on the second floor and made it difficult to manoeuvre around them, I managed to get through and immediately started checking the empty bedrooms.

One by one the rooms were empty of any life, the quiet rooms were only home to grand beds and exquisite furnishing, and large windows on full display. I made it the end of the hallway when I heard crying coming from the bathroom door, my heart dropped into the pit of my stomach as I couldn't bare to think that was the blue eyed girl. I slowly opened the door, and there she was sat on the floor with tears streaming down her red cheeks. She looked up at me with glassy eyes, the usual bright blue now a dimmed sky full of grey clouds. I felt a lump rise in my throat, quickly entering the cold bathroom and closing the door.

"Lola? What's wrong?" She didn't answer, she just cried and cried.

I sat down on the cold tiles, grabbing her hand in mine and feeling that cold sensation run up my veins. I wiggled closer, letting my body's  warmth somehow soothe her cold, tired body as she cried. Tears dripped down on her blue jeans, the stains a reminder to her of why she was so sad tonight, I couldn't help but wipe away those stray tears on her cheeks. She sniffled as she looked up, taking in a deep breath.

"I am such an idiot." She sobs. "Such an idiot."

"You're not an idiot, Lola." I reassure her but I can tell my words mean nothing, and I understand why.

Lola reaches into her pocket, pulling out a bag of pills to dangle in front of me. She cocks an eyebrow, eyeing me with knowing colour in her iris'. "Want some?"

I grab the bag, analysing the pills inside. "Where did you get this?" I ask.

"One of Louis dealers, I don't know." She shrugs.

My eyes rise with my temper. "He makes you get his drugs?"

"Yep," she says, popping the 'p' with a fake grin plastered on her chapped lips. "That is why I am an idiot, Harry."

I grip the bag tightly, anger bubbling inside me as I inhale sharply, I keep myself composed for her sake as I shuffle closer to her cold body. "Have you taken any of these?"

She sighs. "Yeah."

"How many?"

"I have no idea," she laughs. "Louis just kept offering, and offering and then I felt like I was going to vomit so I came up here and... Well, yeah." She slumps back against the bathtub behind her, resting her head against the hard surface with spinning eyes.

"I'm going to put you to bed, alright?" I don't let her answer, I simply drop the bag of pills in the sink and pick up the broken girl.

Her body nuzzled into mine as I lifted her off the cold ground, a satisfied moan leaves her mouth as she grips my t-shirt and settles her eyes closed. I move quickly, opening the door and locating the nearest empty bedroom. I walk down the hall with her in my arms, eyes staring from afar as I intently find a empty bedroom.

I find a room two doors down, a large area filled with nothing but a bed and a few cupboards. I hold the tired girl closer to my body as I enter the cold room, kicking the door closed with my foot before walking to the bed. I lay Lola down gently, smiling as she moans pleasantly into the pillow. I leave her be, walking to the far-reaching window and closing the glass frame quietly. I sigh out a breath, gazing upon the quiet town that glowed in the distance. Lola stirs against the blankets, grumbling as she slides her body into the duvet and settles her sleepy frame back into the mattress.

I walk over to the tired girl and smile as the moonlight illuminates against her skin, a peaceful look on her face as she snuggles into the soft pillow supporting her head. A daydream made up of sad stories, a broken girl with a shining soul and glistening eyes lay here with pills inside her to keep the demons behind those walls. I run my fingers against her skin, moving the hair from her delicate features as she drifts to sleep.

My beautiful blue eyed girl.

***

authors note;

hope you guys like this chapter :D