Chapter 25

[Two weeks later...]

Author

"Jimin ah," Dahyun called as she saw her bestfriend was staring at nothing while sitting on a swing.

"Oh, Dahyun ah," Jimin replied while he looked up.

"What are you doing here alone? Where's Jiwoo?" she asked while taking a seat on the other swing beside Jimin's.

"She's... damn it, I don't know."

"Are you two fighting again?"

He sighed. "More like she doesn't want to talk to me."

"Yoonji again?"

"Mostly about something else, but yeah, it's related to Yoonji."

"Tell me what happened."

"Okay, so," Jimin said, "four days ago, I couldn't hang out with Jiwoo all day as usual because I was preparing for my physical exam. The exam was quite hard because it was about making a water tornado from the river or the lake."

"I told Jiwoo that I couldn't hang out with her for a couple of days because I really needed to prepare for my exam, or else I wouldn't get any credits. But then," he continued while sighing, "Jiwoo saw me with Yoonji earlier today and God knew how furious she was."

"What were you doing with Yoonji anyway?"

"I swear to God I didn't do anything besides teaching her about the theory of a water tornado."

Dahyun let out a small chuckle. "I'm sure Jiwoo said something like 'So you couldn't be with me for four days and now you're with this girl?! This is what you call 'practicing for practical exam', isn't it? So this is how you play, huh? Fine, then, don't come to me ever again. Go hanging out with your lovely Yoonji. Goodbye for now!'"

Jimin chuckled too. "Exactly."

"Did you try to explain the reason why you were with Yoonji?"

"How could I? She didn't even hesitate to not turn around when I called her."

"Well, let me try telling her. She won't avoid me since she's my roommate."

"Alright, then. Thanks, Da-"

Jimin was about to thank Dahyun when he noticed the not-so-fine look on her face.

"Hey, you're okay?"

"Uh, yeah... maybe."

"Mind telling me what happened?"

"Can we talk while walking around? I feel a bit cold if I only sit and not doing anything," Dahyun asked.

"Yeah, sure."

Both of them stood up and started to walk around.

"So, what happened?"

"Jimin ah," she said, "do you know what happened to Taehyung?"

"What do you mean?"