BONUS CHAPTER!

"gosh, for our first date, you sure are late hyung." jungkook said as the small man clad in scarves and a thick coat greeted his vision. yoongi just rolled his eyes.

"shut up, i didn't even complain when your answer was so damn late. fuck off."

"um, you did complain actually." jungkook chuckled as he gave yoongi a small kiss on the top of his head. he loved the older's height because he had the ability and advantage when it came to affection just as so, not that yoongi complained.

"whatever." yoongi rolled his eyes and faced jungkook, slightly looking up. "let's ride the train, or we walk?"

"let's walk." jungkook said and held yoongi's mitten-coated hand. yoongi slightly smiled at the affection and cuteness the younger portrayed, pink coating his cheeks. jungkook had already laid out his plans on this date. first, they'll have coffee in jin's place, then walk towards an arts and music museum. afterwards, they'll ride the train towards a skating rink, (plan a, if yoongi can skate he'll just have to go in for the waist and pull him closer to him. plan b, if yoongi can't skate, then he'll teach him and proceed to plan a.) then go eat some ramen and lamb skewers on a place he'd already rented, (not really much since he actually bribed the owner with his cuteness) of course yoongi'll like that. after that, right when the stars are out and the night is cold, he'll take him to his apartment. he had a balcony and it was pretty wide, he'd already prepared some thick (yeah boi) blankets for them to cuddle in and star gaze, and then and there he'll kiss yoongi on the lips.

well, they were only dating for about 5 days, but he wanted to do this. he knew he was going to do it anyway, and he wanted to kiss him in the most romantic way possible. hopefully, his plans would go as planned.

it was never what yoongi hoped his life was to be. he was just a book writer, writing about his daily problems, his misdemeanors in terms of his own sexuality, the everyday disappointed and mistrust he ensured in his family's fortresses. it was always his problems and feelings he wrote about, all containing pain, anger, or wonder. it was always about his life and experiences that has a negative impact to his own life yet comes out positive to all his readers. well, that's how it is.

at this point in time, yoongi had so much more positive things to write about. specifically jungkook, who made him the happiest he ever was. it was december 30 today, and he wanted to get inspiration on the new book he's writing. he hadn't thought of the title yet, nor the concept, but here he was figuring it out.

"yah, how's holly?" jungkook asked, referring to the pup he gave yoongi. well, after finding out that yoongi lived alone (but in his own house), he figured out that yoongi needed some company for he wasn't always in yoongi's residence.

"holly's fine. that puppy is a hand full, i swear to god."

jungkook pouted, thinking that yoongi didn't enjoy the gift. yoongi noticed this and looked up to jungkook, quickly smiling when he saw his boyfriend pouting.

"but i love the pup as much as i love you."

"awww hyun—"

"also, both of you are a hand full."

jungkook chuckled as they entered the coffee shop. they both decided they'd spend the first quarter of the date on where they met, it was quite cliché for yoongi, but it didn't matter since he was with jungkook. and that was more than what made him happy. it was what made him love him more.