We're Just Friends, Right?

BDR: Ladies, gentlemen, and things! I have brought over guests for who knows what reason, but it is a dare from AnimeWillLastForever:

"1. Doll I dare you to find 2p Italy, 2p America, 2p England, and 2p Canada and bring them to meet the pastas. 2. I dare all the creepypastas except for Sally to read r-18 hetalia germancest doujinshis. I also have a question. Can any of the creepypastas turn invisible? And if so do they keep locking my bedroom door? Because I swear I don't lock it when I close my door and go to sleep and when I wake up it's locked. That's all."

Liu: Eh, who is that?

BDR: ^-^ Even though I haven't seen Hetalia yet I did a bit of research, and know who they are! So don't worry I got, but uh, please keep 2P America from all the good looking people! >.< Don't worry about me! I'm safe!

Jeff: *smacks my head* Shut up!

BDR: DX Abuse!

Liu: *smacks Jeff* Leave her alone!

BDR: (✿◠‿◠) Now! Ladies and gentlemen please welcome 2P Italy, America, England, and Canada!

Pastas: (≖ ︿ ≖ ✿) Die!!! *jump & "kill" them, as in make them disappear*

BDR: (◕ ︿ ◕ ✿) Wow guys, none of you gave them a chance to introduce themselves.

Slendy: Ms. Doll, we have plenty people living here already. We have made an exception for you and Alice because you are a very deserving unmade Pasta and. . .well Alice just scares us.

Alice: (◠ ‿ ◠ ✿) I am so happy that I've instilled fear in so many people. Now if only I could teach a lesson to those other pathetic humans. *giggles* Oh, but I will. As soon as I take over Mistresse's mind.

BDR: (◕ ︿ ◕ ✿) I'm crazy enough, Alice.

Liu: Doll, we still have to read the R-18 Germancest.

BDR: YEAH!!! THAT'S MY FAVORITE PAIRING! *grins & starts to read* (✿ ♥‿♥) Yeah you bend over that cute little Prussia!

Pastas: (⊙ ⊙) (⊙ ⊙) (⊙ ⊙)

Sally: I want to know what everyone is reading! *pouts*

BDR: *giggles* Ohhhh, snap! >/////<

Sally: WHY CAN'T I READ IT?!

Liu: O.O Because you're too young, Sally.

Alice: *sighs bored* Hey, Mistress, we still have things to do!

BDR: *still reading* O///4///O

Liu: Err, well there is a question, which one of you can turn invisible?

BDR: -_- Alice, stop locking people's doors.

Alice: Hah, please, Mistress. If I go into someone's home, the individual does not survive. *grins*

BDR: Oh right. Well, nope you must just have a demon in your house! (◠ △ ◠ ✿)

Jeff: And she says it with a smile. (≖ ︿ ≖ ✿)

Liu: Uh, Anyway, the following questions are by GamerChix164:

"Me: Bob, Doll says she thinks you're a Pasta. Bob: I'm faltered, Doll. Does that mean I can come and hang? Me: "Over my dead body," Jeff says. Bob: *smirks* You can't keep me out Jeff. I said Doll was off the hook. I didn't say you were. Me: And I said don't kill my Jeff! Bob: Grr. Me: Anyway, I have two questions for you Doll. 1) If I make you a clone of Zero would you love him more than Liu? Sorry Liu, but Zero-senpai is hot. 2) Would you take Bob to Slendy's Manor? Just for a day. He'll behave. Bob: *smirks* Me: I saw that! Oh, yeah. LJ, I've heard some of your baby jokes man! Not cool or funny! Bob: Took care of WHAT Alice? You didn't do anything! Me: Don't make her mad! Bob: You got something to say? Huh, Alice? What exactly did you "do"?"