Chapter 18

Grayson's POV

Jack used to be my friend a long time ago and he just turned into a complete and utter dick. Something in him changed and for the worse. He started calling us out on stupid shit and starting fights for no reason. Seeing him with her today made me feel bad inside. And angry. Why wasn't she with me? Then it came to me. I'm her biggest bully, her worst nightmare. I want her to be mine. But how would I do that? 

Got it!

Ethan's POV

I miss Jack. He used to be so nice until something happened and it changed him. I remember it like it was yesterday. He still lived in NJ at the time, just 2 houses away from Gray and me and one time we three were just hanging out at our house. I heard yells from Gray's room so I ran upstairs to find Gray and Jack yelling at each other. They started throwing punches and I couldn't get them to separate. Long story short, Grayson ended up with a broken arm and Jack ended up with a broken nose. Not one of them told me what they were fighting about but after that Jack was getting mad a lot easier at us. And then we just went our own separate ways.

Next day...

Jack's POV

Vanessa is fucking amazing. Everything about her is to die for. I could not get her off my mind (Get you a man like this). Vanessa and I had planned to meet up for lunch at Habit (burger place). So I got there early and as I waited for Vanessa, of course, Gray and Ethan walk in. Instantly a smirk gets planted on their faces. I stood up and looked them dead in the eyes and said "Get out of here." OF COURSE they have to start fighting me saying that it's a public place and they have the right and some other bullshit. Oh but they don't know what they just stepped in. I don't even care that we're in public.