Chapter 5

Vanessa's POV
Now, I really have no one to protect me. I had hope for Aaron that he would be the one to always protect and help me feel a bit of relief. I walked home with tears starting to form in my eyes and a few escaping and falling to the cement. That's when everything went bad. I fell to my knees and started bawling my eyes out and saying everything I wish I could've said. Everything they did and what they said came out. These tears where for all the times I didn't cry when I really wanted to and needed to. My walls have completely broken down at this point and I don't know how to rebuild them. I felt strong arms around me. I didn't try and look at this person, I just cried and cried into their shirt.
Aaron's POV
What I did to Vanessa was pretty harsh. I didn't even let her explain. I wanted to learn what the pictures meant. I got changed and started walking towards her house. I saw something I would never see. Grayson holding Vanessa and she was crying into his sweater. I thought she hated him, that he hurt her. Now she was crying into his sweater. I didn't want to believe what was going on. I thought that she loved me, not him. That we had something special. I stared at the scene in front of me. I finally understand it. She never loved me. She just played me. She is going to regret this.
Grayson's POV
As I was walking home, I heard crying and mumbles. As I got closer to the noises, I heard "Grayson and Ethan raped, beat, abused and verbally abused me. I just wanna die. Why does it never work?" I turned the corner and it was Vanessa. Ugh. I hate that bitch. She deserved everything we did. Something swept over my body and I was pulled towards her and I started to hold her. She cried and cried into my sweater. I hated her so much, but this felt so right. After this, I will never let myself get this close again. She broke my heart once, I won't let her break it again.