Chapter 1

Vanessa's POV
Great, another day of hell. I want to enjoy school, not fear it. I stare up at the ceiling as I think of the horrible things they have done to me. The worst thing is is that nobody ever stops them. Anyways, I got out of bed and went to the bathroom to clean up a bit. I put on some mascara and eyeliner even though nobody even notices it. I put on a sweater that says Inside Outside ( that thankfully covers up my scars) and some jeans and white converse.
I put my hair in a messy bun and went downstairs for the finishing touch: breakfast.
My mom made FRENCH TOAST! My freaking favorite. I ate like 5 of them and I was full. It's time. I walked out the door and started walking towards the school. Then I hear the two voices I was trying to avoid.
"Hey fat bitch!"
"Hey whore"
"Slut. Who did you fuck last night?"Ethan asked. I held back my tears because I didn't want to show defeat but I already have, so many times before. They started laughing and congratulating each other on the insults even though they say the same thing every day. I walked into school and headed to my locker. Thankfully they weren't there and I got my books out safely and without trouble. I have my first period with both of them so this was going to be so much fun ( note the sarcasm ). I sat down and waited for class to begin. The two devils walked in right as the bell rang. As Grayson passed me, he smacked the back of my head.
"What a loser" I heard him say under his breath. I don't know what went wrong. We were such good friends in elementary school and middle school and then BAM they start bullying me. Like what the fuck is Ethan and Grayson's problem. Ethan sat right next to me and he passed me a note saying
Dear you little whore,
Sorry for not beating you at your locker, we will beat you after school in the same place. Oh and if you decide not to come, you'll get twice the beating tmrw. Fuck you slut.
Ethan
I was so used to this already. I wanted all of this to end but I can't just be blunt and ask why they do this to me. They would beat me and I already have enough beatings a day.

Later that day....

It was the end of the day and I had to meet the devils for my daily beating. As I got there, I got myself ready for the punches and kicks that they will throw at me today.

"Ready?" Grayson asked. Since when does he care. I just walked in between the two and waited for the first punch to be thrown.

First chapter. How did you guys like it? Hope you do like it and don't forget to be random.