Chapter 14

Vanessa's POV
The next day...
At the airport security went pretty well and I got to my boarding site fast. After like 10 minutes I got on the plane. I was sitting down alone and then a person sat down next to me. I looked up to see this really hot dude. This guy had like a little curly hair and a little growing stache.
"Hey, you like what you see" I didn't realize that I was staring. I looked up at his blue eyes.
"Sorry, I didn't realize that I was staring. I really like your eyes" He gave me a warm smile and said
" My names Jack, Jack Dail. You have pretty, well, everything"
"My names Vanessa. Nice to meet you. So, why you heading west?"
"Just have to clear my head on some things. Some bad things happened and O just couldn't take it. You?"
"Going to stay with a relative. Bad things, like really bad things, happened and I couldn't take it any more. I guess we have some things in common." He laughs and honestly his smile gave me butterflies. He took my phone and typed something. After he's done, I look and it's his number: Jack💘🔥🍆 i look up to a laughing Jack and I start laughing like a maniac. Other people start giving me glares like they were about to kill me. The plane took of and I basically passed out. I woke up to shaking and as I open my eyes, I see Jack shaking me.
"We just landed. Let's go" he was so excited to leave. We got our bags and left. As we waited for our families to pick us up, I learned a lot about Jack. I learned that he's 17 and he's from Illinois but was in Jersey to visit a friend of his. He does vine and YouTube and has a medium amount of followers. Honestly that didn't matter for me. I really liked his personality. I am so lucky that I met him. I heard honking and looked up to see my aunt. "I have to go but I'll call you for sure" I gave him a hug and ran to my car. Gosh, he gave me some butterflies.

A/N gosh I owe you guys an apology. Sorry for not updating and I will try to fix that