Chapter 6

Vanessa's POV
After a while of crying, I looked up to see Grayson. I instantly got scared and shut up. Grayson noticed and instantly got up and I fell of of his lap.
"Ew, I got slut on me" he said with a disgusted look on his face. I got up and took my bag and ran home despite all the yells from Grayson. I opened the door to my house and shut it crying. I slid down the door and broke down again. (Picture up there. That is not actually her. She is who ever you want her to be) I got my stuff together and walked up stairs into my bathroom. I took my razor and started cutting again. 1 cut for being a slut, 1 cut for being fat, 1 cut for being ugly. 1 cut for being a whore. Soon enough, I had 12 new cuts on both of my wrists. 1 for everything they did to me and the names they called me. I could've done more but my sister Emma came home and I had to clean it before she saw. I heard her coming up the stairs and I locked the door since I forgot before. I got my usual cloth and poured water on it and cleaned the blood off. Then I wrapped the bandages around it. I used to be 3 days clean. I am now 5 minutes clean.
Grayson's POV
I yelled after Vanessa as she ran down the street. I had to talk to her and explain what just happened. Why did I do this? (Story time)
Flashback
We were in 7th grade and Vanessa just got dared to kiss me on the lips. We walked into a closet and turned on the light. Vanessa started to lean in and closing her eyes. She tilted her head to the right and I did the same. As our lips connected, I felt fireworks exploding. As we pulled apart, Vanessa started to blush. She wrapped her arms around my neck and it turned into a heated make out session. I slipped my tongue into her mouth and our tongues roamed each other's mouths. I loved it. Then later in the week, I asked her out and she thankfully said yes. After a month of dating, I saw her kissing this douche. His name was Jack Dail.
End of Flashback
I've hated that bitch ever since. I genuinely loved her and I guess she didn't.